"𝟎𝟎𝟑"

-RECAP-
<<Alarm>>  "Patient 007 was found. Everyone get back to work, he is now locked into a safer cell. We apologize for the inconvenience."

Samuel sighed again before thinking and laughing to himself slightly "what will he not do.." he smiled slightly and looked at the schedule, before heading to his first appointment, and hour after he headed to the second.

As Ryan walked back, he found the guards who were not searching but waiting for him. "Thank you for waiting but seriously only an hour?! I know I said an hour but you could of given me special treatment geez." Ryan rolled his eyes. "Okay I noticed that there was a cell closer to Doc. Samuel. Not only does it have a working heater and cooling system it has a wider bed... I want it so take me there." And with that, he easily manipulated his way closer to Samuel. They brought Ryan a new pair of clothes : a loose fitting white shirt and black sweatpants. Taking a deep sigh, Ryan laid on the bed. "Oh this is it this it! This is so much more comfortable!" Ryan stared at a wall, waiting for Samuel to come back.

Samuel came to Ryan's cell and the guards let him in. He looked at the bed and saw him laying there so he closed the door "what you did today was dangerous. Why would you do that! You know you could have seriously gotten hurt if you didn't return on your own." Something about Samuel was... different. His eyes looked watery and his left cheek was red... let's just say the appointment with 003 didn't go as planned. The patient had punched him pretty hard.

Ryan rubs the back of his neck, noticing something different about Samuel. Ryan was quickly on his feet and he rushed to Samuel. "Who did this to you..." Ryan's voice was unsettling, calm and cold. "Don't even think of lying because I will find out one way or another. Now tell me Samuel.. who hurt you?" Ryan's voice lowered as he said Samuel's name. His eyes shone like a snake who was about to pounce on their next prey. Tonight Ryan would be making a special appearance to a not so lucky man..

Samuel looked up at Ryan "it was no o-" he sighed and looked at the ground "one of my patients today- I'm really fine though it was just a punch- the mark will leave in a day maybe even by tonight I don't know-" he looked back up at Ryan and put his hand on his cheek "don't do anything dumb tonight. As I said to "Thomas", I want my patients safe and respected"

"Just a punch... doctor you have porcelain like skin! A bruise can show easily on it!! And it won't leave in a day..." Ryan's eyes widen when Samuel puts his hand on Ryan's cheek. All his anger vanished. "W-well I am just saying that he doesn't deserve any respect from you... I don't think he deserves a kind doctor who puts him first even after being assaulted!" Ryan huffed "I tell you what... I will keep my murder streak clean for you... But!! I will let that mark decide what happens next. You say it will disappear tomorrow? Fine. If it's gone by tomorrow then I won't lay a hand on that bastard... But if that mark is still there then... I will graciously give them the same treatment! And trust me it will be ten times worst." Ryan's face was strict and serious.

Samuel blushed but smiled to himself 'porcelain skin hm?' "I'll be okay. It'll leave soon. It wasn't an assault it was- a slight disagreement. I really am fine, it's okay." He gulped a little at the conditions but just thought it if wasn't gone he would use some makeup and pray Ryan wouldn't notice. "Fine. But I'm telling you it'll leave soon, it was just a small punch, like I said, I'm okay" Samuel had forgotten the pain his cheek, finding a little cute how Ryan was worried like this for him. Wait- cute?! No. He didn't find Ryan cute- it's only because he cares- it isn't Ryan that's cute- ..right?

"Disagreement hm? Well I can give him a harder disagreement!" Ryan huffed while trying to stay mad though it was hard when Samuel's soft hand was on his cheek. Sighing Ryan closed his eyes feeling the warmth of Samuel's touch. Ryan also knew Samuel's heart and that he would most likely cover up his bruise if need be. Ryan lived a rough life to know marks like that don't disappear over night unless you use color correcting makeup. Ryan shudders as ugly memories start to surface so he pushes them down by looking at Samuel "No one deserves a second chance when they lay a hand on someone else like that, it is toxic and that is saying something if I say that!"