"𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧"

-RECAP-

He slowly kept his stuff in his pockets. "I think I've learned enough today. Unless you'd like to add something, i'll be on my way."

Ryan chuckled

"See you later... Doll~"

Ryan eyes were gleaming as if he just told the doctor he knew something they didn't.

Samuel sighed and just knocked on the door before trying to open it. He pulled, pushed, pulled again before glaring at Ryan, who was smirking down at the doctor watching with amusement as he tried to open the door that wouldn't open. "It doesn't open my dear, remember how I told you I know connections? Well that also means the guards.~" Ryan walked slowly to Samuel, putting each of his arms against the wall trapping Samuel between the wall and his arms. "I got you my doll~" Ryan smiles as he lifts up Samuels head to meet his eyes. "I waited for this moment and now I have you Ryan leans down smirking with his face in the crock of Samuel's neck. "Checkmate darling~" Ryan's eyes shine with his new found possessiveness.

"the guards?" At that moment he had lost a little composure as he was now stuck with a manipulator that was out of the straitjacket. he hit the door "how could you even do that! You didn't have time to interact with them! I came as soon as you got here." He was mad. Maybe at Ryan, but mostly at the guards. How could they get manipulated so easily? It was their job not to! As Ryan got closer Samuel didn't want to look at him so he looked at the floor with a slight frown. He crossed his arms as Ryan trapped him but his arms weren't tight. If he would've tried anything, Samuel would have time to block it.

As Ryan lifted Samuel's head, he looked him dead in the eyes, trying to intimidate him, even if it was the smallest amount! "You don't- someone will come get me. I'm sure of it." He put his hands on the top of Ryan's chest, kind of at shoulder level. "I told you to not call me that. Just wait, I'll get out in no time, I never stay too long with a patient. Especially not on a first meet."

He pushed Ryan away, it was soft so he it wouldn't hurt but it was still strong enough to push him at least a meter away, he stepped back to the table and got his book out, writing quickly while looking at the taller male in case he came closer. He learned to do this for the job. Writing without looking was hard but he had years of training. He is the best after all. The question is will he still be after this night? He gulped slightly before keeping his book again. As the red haired male came to the table and sat across from the doctor, Samuel asked "Why do you want me here? Is it to fulfill your obsession with my work?" He was confused, scared, mad... he sighed and rubbed his nose a little under his glasses before fixing them back "tell them to let me out. Now. I promise that will save you from so many problems to come. It's the best option. I told you, I'll report all of it to the head office. That is if you don't let me out."

"Mr. Samuel let me make one thing clear, your team... your head office... fuck even your government doesn't fucking scare me. I am the puppet master and your friends... well they are my puppets." Ryan spoke with a cool voice not as teasing as before. "I got rid of the guards they told everyone that you had to go because you had an emergency and had to meet your sick family member at the hospital. They won't be looking for you pet. You are stuck with me until tomorrow, want proof? Look at the cameras they are turned off no matter how long you try to look intimidating you are not the one on top of things. You are my doll understood? Doll~.."

"But- t-they wouldn't believe that! No one could have seen me leave so they can't say I'm not here!" He checked the cameras, even the hidden ones, they were all turned off. He began panicking a little but didn't let it show. "I'm not a doll and I'm not yours. I.. if I don't come to work tomorrow they'll know something is wrong! You can't do anything to me."