"𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬, 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞"

-RECAP-
"Y-you have my permission to k-kiss me.." Samuel was a little embarrassed since he had never been so close with someone. He had been single his whole life and all of the sudden he was having his  first kiss and possibly his first relationship! As Ryan let go of his chin, he didn't look away (shockingly). He stared at the taller male softly, glancing at his lips a few times.

As Ryan smirked and kissed him, Samuel thought it felt a little weird but he soon got used to it and started kissing back, wrapping his arms around Ryan's neck and pulling himself closer to him. They kissed for a good minute or two, taking small breaks of air in between but after those few minutes, Samuel pulled away, hiding his face in Ryan's neck as he panted softly. He had honestly loved the kiss. If he could do it again a million times he would. He thought to himself that if he thought that, he probably liked Ryan. And the more he thought about it, the more it made sense. He leaned over to Ryan's ear before whispering "I think we just found the reason to why I was jealous.." he became red again, he hoped Ryan got the hint so he wouldn't have to fully tell him he liked him back. Even though it was the truth.

Smiling as Samuel lowered the pillow to show his blushing face, Ryan's voice deepened as he spoke, "Good boy." Having Samuel's permission to kiss, Ryan didn't want to rush it... yet... he wanted Samuel to figure his way around. So Ryan slowly moved his lips against Samuel's, tenderly kissing him. Once Ryan felt Samuel kiss back, Ryan smiled softly, leaning closer to his dear doctor. When Samuel wrapped his arms around Ryan, Ryan's heart started to beat faster, feeling a little needy and selfish, he would pull Samuel's lips back to his when he dipped for some oxygen. Once Samuel pulled back and hid his face in the crook of Ryan's neck, Ryan chuckled and let him catch his breath. Ryan flipped them over smoothly so Samuel could rest on Ryan's chest while he rubbed his back. When Samuel moved to Ryan's ear and whispered, his eyes widened and the biggest smile broke out onto his face. Ryan's face still deep red and gravelly he spoke, "I was hoping you would say you weren't sure and would need to try that test again. But I am glad you figured it out doll." Ryan laughed softly and wrapped his arms around his new obsession. "Even though I know how you feel, I will need you to be more straightforward with me. Tell me Dr. Samuel... How do you feel about this patient of yours~" Ryan smirked as he rubbed Samuel's lower back.

Samuel laid his head on Ryan's chest comfortably, letting him rub his back. He giggled slightly at the comment "I mean- Im sure but we can still do it again" he smiled more Before tilting his head and blushing red. Ryan calling him doctor and calling himself patient made Samuel blush at the fact that they were in his work place. "I.. Dr.Samuel, unfortunately fell for my patient. Fortunately, it's patient 007, Ryan, the puppet master." He smiled and tried to ignore his full red face. "And I'm glad he likes me back."

Ryan chuckled with Samuel, now knowing that their feelings were mutual. Wrapping his arms around his lover's waist, Ryan sighed happily. "Well if you insist doll." Ryan placed kisses on Samuel's lips but this time they weren't as slow. They were firm and a little needy. Pulling back to hear Samuel being honest about how he felt made Ryan smile and laugh with joy.  Once he calmed down, Ryan smirked playfully at Samuel. "My my doctor, you are in deeper than you know. Unfortunately for you.. I won't let you leave now doll. This master has you in his arms and plans to hold on~" Ryan left little kisses all over Samuel's face before pulling back, sighing with content.

Samuel laid his head back down before sitting up "actually, i don't like you." He leaned closer "i love you" he smiled and kissed Ryan softly, hugging him tightly as he did so. After a minute, he pulled away and laid back down comfortably, a big smile on his face unable to disappear. He was so happy to finally feel comfortable with someone, close with them and someone that made them so excited.

When Samuel sat up to say he actually didn't like him, Ryan's world shattered for a second, feeling played all over again... but that didn't last long because hearing the words 'I love you' from the person he wanted to hear them the most. Ryan couldn't hold back. He held Samuel tight against his body, Ryan's face in Samuel's neck, placing kisses up his throat to his jaw to his lips while between kisses his gravelly voice spoke, "I......Love......You......More......You are mine~" smiling as he now laid down with his love on his chest while he played with his hair.