"𝐀 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭, 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞."

-RECAP-
The next morning, Samuel woke up a little earlier than usual. He looked to see if Ryan was awake and thankfully he wasn't. He admired Ryan's attractive face and body before remembering about the mark on his cheek, he used an extra pillow and slid it on top of Ryan's and under his arm to sort of trick Ryan into thinking that was Samuel's body. He went to the safety kit and took his phone to see the scar. It wasn't that bad. His cheek was a little red and his cheek bone had a small bruise, nothing he couldn't cover up but definitely something that would enrage Ryan. Samuel put on a little foundation, covering it up almost perfectly. His skin did look a little weird compare to the rest of his face but he assumed Ryan wouldn't be able to tel large difference. He set the box on the table and went back to lie down with Ryan, replacing the pillow.
Ryan learned how to be a light sleeper due to his childhood experiences. So when Samuel woke up, Ryan played being asleep. Ryan was confused why Samuel would replace himself with a pillow then it clicked when Samuel opened the first aid cabinet. Ryan being the pro actor he was , he slowly opened his eyes to watch Samuel cover his bruise. Ryan would play innocent for now but he knew he'll be making a visit to another inmate soon. Mentally apologizing to Samuel for what he was about to do to, the only Ryan saw in that moment was red.

Closing his eyes again, Ryan felt Samuel get back into bed.
"Mmmm babe what time is it?" He yawned and pulled Samuel closer "I love you darling..." Opening his eyes slowly, Ryan smiled, noticing the hickeys and artwork he left on Samuel's neck. "You're so cute.. you know that doll?"

Samuel smiled as Ryan woke up, honestly thinking he didn't know what was happening. He laid back down comfortably "it's only 6.. let's sleep more, we have an hour thirty. That's at least an hour of sleep more" he kissed Ryan's cheek softly as Ryan opened his eyes "aww why thank you Ryan, I think you're very attractive" he giggled and snuggled his face in his neck "I..I saw the marks you made- w-when did you even do those? The only thing we did was kiss last night- does that happen from kissing?" He blushed a little more. "Well anyways.. I kinda like them- it kinda looks like you know- proof I'm with someone-" he had a funny thought and giggled a little "Imagine how mad 009 would be if he saw this.." he didn't want to laugh but he did "he would be sooooo jealous that you're giving kisses and having fun with me" even thought he probably shouldn't be.. he was so proud of that..- "anyways- I'm sorry but I think I'll leave early today I need to go change before work, je got a new uniform-" he kissed Ryan again "really sorry my love but I have to so- I'll come visit you at lunch and then we'll see each other at our appointment mkay?"

Ryan smiled back at Samuel brushing his hair out of his face. "You look different but I can't put my finger on it..." Ryan tried to see if Samuel would crack and tell him about covering up the bruise. "I don't think I can go back to sleep after seeing your handsome face." Ryan teased. He hummed a thank you to the complement before sitting up. His bed head very noticeable, hair sticking out everywhere. Pulling Samuel into a comfort hug, Ryan sighed "yes those are called hickeys, I make marks when I suck on your skin or kiss hard or even nibble." Pulling Samuel close, Ryan chuckled "if you want we can go to the cafeteria now that they see me trustworthy. We can flex those beautiful marks and love bites I gave you." Ryan smiled and ruffled Samuel's hair. "I would be interesting to see his annoyance written all over his face~" sighing, Ryan nodded "until then. I best head to breakfast then, I will let you know if I run into the inmate that shouldn't be named!~" Ryan laughed before helping Samuel to his feet. "Goodbye Mr. Samuel." Ryan placed a soft peck on top of his lover's head.

"Oh um- m-maybe you're still tired so you're seeing stuff-?" He smiled as Ryan teased him, kissing Ryan's cheek softly. He laid down with Ryan and enjoyed his embrace with a smile. "Y-you made so many..- show people-? No way-! I was just kidding about teasing him-" he smiled more and kissed Ryan's cheek, getting on his tip-toes as he did so. He fell back down to his feet and smiled "goodbye Ryan, be good" he hugged his lover one last time before heading of the door and using the card to exit the room, sending him a kiss as he left.