"𝐀 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫"

-RECAP-
"goodnight doll~ i love you..~" Those were the last words Ryan said before fully sleeping with his new obsession in his arms.

The next morning Ryan woke up right on time. "No nightmares... that is something that I can get used too..." Looking at Samuel still clinging onto him Ryan smiled before he faltered, his snake like pupils dilated as he moved his thumb across Samuel's lips. "Oh doll you have no clue how hard you make it for me to resist you.~" Leaning closer until their lips almost touched, Ryan snapped back into reality and pulled away. "F-fucking dammit!..." Ryan rubbed his temples and sighed as he struggled to untangle himself from Samuel without waking him up. Looking back at his sleeping beauty Ryan knocked twice and the door opened with a guard. Making sure Samuel was asleep and out of the guard's line of sight, Ryan looked into the guard's eyes and said "Thank you for the card, your next payment is to get me my own card. Fail to pay me back will put you in a tight situation don't fail me..." the guard bowed before leaving quickly.

Sighing, Ryan walked over to Samuel. "Darling wake up. My food is here and your freedom awaits~" Ryan gently shook the doctor to wake him up. "Darling wake up for me hmm~"

The next morning, the doctor stayed asleep, cuddling into Ryan's body comfortably. As Ryan tried to get up, he gripped onto him tighter, trying to make him stay with him but finally let go after some pulling. As Ryan came back, even just to sit down, Samuel gripped onto his arm and cuddled with it, whining as Ryan  shook him "noooo..." he was now awake, just keeping his eyes closed.

"As much as I love you holding me you need to wake up pet~" Ryan smiles as Samuel slowly opens his eyes.

Samuel kept cuddling Ryan as he slowly opened his eyes and yawned. He thought everything was normal but he then saw how he was holding onto Ryan so he let go, blushing. "I-I- I told you keep your hands to yourself-" it was more of a remark than yelling "d-did I hold you-?"

"Well like I promised, I will be honest. I did hold you but only because you were grabbing at my back looking for warmth. So instead I shared my body heat with you so you wouldn't get sick. Though I think your unconscious body and mind didn't like it when I pulled away... Though I am not complaining." Ryan winks loving how flustered Samuel was.

He rolled away from Ryan, hiding his face but he only blushed more as he told him what happened "well I only did it cause I was cold! Probably- but don't go getting any ideas!"

Ryan smiles softly at how cute Samuel's blush was. "Oh yes definitely! Only because you were cold of course of course!" Ryan nods his head in a teasing, mocking manner.

Samuel blushed more and looked in Ryan's hand, seeing the card. He sat up, yawned again while adjusting to the light. "I should go then.." he got up and put all of his clothes back on, leaning his hand out for Ryan to give him the card.

Ryan watched as Samuel fixed his uniform. "Looking handsome my darling doctor. Now you must hurry before they do their daily check ups on the patients." Ryan stood up and walked to the door before swiping the key card. "The door my dear~" smirking, Ryan stretched his hand out to Samuel, card in hand. "And your card my dear dear doctor ~" trying to hide his disappointment that Samuel has to leave Ryan added "don't forget to visit Samuel~ I can't sit and stare at a wall forever."

Samuel sighed and made sure he looked okay in case he saw anyone in the corridors. He walked to the door and smiled softly as Ryan swiped the card, opening it. "Thank you and.." he took the card "thank you" he nodded "yeah yeah- we have an appointment later today. I told you, i'm going to see you everyday to talk until there's improvements!" He looked at the hall way "I should go before someone comes. I'll see you this afternoon, behave. No more manipulating" he walked out of the room and swiped the card again, the door closing before he left and walked to his office.