Let's go to Olumpos !

Shortly after the fight , the elders and the young rodents gathered in the room of the poetesses Club . Margot , Deb , Pilar , Sunny and Charlotte walked towards the Thea Sisters , Margot took Colette's paws and gently squeezed them , with a soft smile she never did until now .

Margot : So it's you...it's really you ! You are the ones that all of us have been waiting for , for so many centuries !

Nicky : What? What did you just say , Professor Rattcliff ?

The five old women all seem surprised , which has increase the curiosity of the young students .

Tanya : What do you mean by "You are the ones that all of us have been waiting for'' ?

Deb : When we were young , we heard a lot about five messiahs coming to all of us to rule Earth and bring peace to this world .

Charlotte : If we believe in them with all our strength , all the misfortunes that the Earth has known will stop .

Vanilla : Wait a minute ! If you think the Thea Sisters are really these... Messiahs as you say , where is the proof , huh !? How do we know !?

Pilar : If you want proof that these mouselings are the ones who will rule our world , there is only one option...you will have to go , all together , to the celestial world Olumpos ! This is where you will find the answer !

The five Thea Sisters looked at each other , obviously they know who to ask...the queens . Colette , Violet , Nicky , Paulina and Pamela then turned to their comrades .

Colette : Guys , it's time for you to meet the sovereigns of Olumpos ! We will all go there together !