Phaeton

But the happiness was short-lived , Queen Motherland Oceania , Asia , Europe , America and Afrikka had a problem to solve with the kings , they must seriously discuss the fate of planet Phaeton . Indeed , the pride of the first mortals never ceases to grow . Their accelerated intelligence led them to build technologies far more sophisticated than their predecessors . They've also built weapons even more powerful than the others... even devastating . It's not only technology that worries the gods of Olumpos , money , corruption and the power of the rulers of old are also the source of their worries . They've all been blinded by pride , envy and greed . They want more and more , with no concern for the citizens who have had enough and are increasingly voicing their discontent . They are responsible for conflicts and climate problems . The native tribes , long in contact with the divinities , have done everything to warn of the danger that could cause their own downfall . But the heads of state would have none of it . So the natives and all those who believe , live in discrimination to silence them . They continue to pervert themselves by destroying forests , leaving toxic waste or even building polluting factories . Lakes and rivers are polluted by chemicals and plastic waste . And the numbers of many animal species continue to decline , causing some of them to become extinct . Those who have done everything to protect wildlife feel powerless . This lack of wisdom on the part of rodenity indignantly pained the celestial kings and queens . So King Zeus , the first to react , summoned the future Cardinal Elementals . He confided in them .

Zeus : We will allow the rodents we have created to be wiped off the face of the earth , from the rodent to the domestic animal , to the moving animal and to the flying creature of the skies . Norden , from the first day , you will shake the ground until buildings collapse . Suden , on the second day , set the whole of Phaeton ablaze . Osten , on the third day , you'll blow hurricanes that will break houses like a jar . Westen , on the fourth day , you will overflow the dams and cover the coastal cities with the sea .

Suden , Westen , Norden and Osten were outraged , they turned to the other rulers who had a melancholy look on their faces .

Europe : Do what you're told...

The future Cardinal Elementals complied and descended on Phaeton . On the first day , Norden caused earthquakes in various parts of the planet . On the second day , Suden created uncontrollable forest fires in some of the hottest countries , and the flames reached houses . On the third day , it was Osten's turn . He was above the first target area and began to blow and manipulate the wind , creating a powerful hurricane and destroying everything in its path . Finally , on the fourth day , Westen overflowed the dams and flooded the nearest settlements . Once this was done , he headed for the coastal towns and villages to cause flooding . When their respective missions were accomplished , they returned to the sovereign gods . Queen Europa then summoned Liouli and told her .

Europe : Liouli , from the fifth day , the moment the flames stop burning the land , prevents the plants from regenerating so that they can no longer provide food .

Liouli complied with great difficulty . On the fifth day , Liouli definitively stopped the growth of fruit and vegetables , resulting in famine in many parts of the ancient world . When she was still in one of the cities on the planet Phaeton , the scene was already apocalyptic . Disguised as a citizen , Liouli witnessed a sad scene that will remain engraved in her memory : she saw a father desperately searching for his four children in the ruins of his earthquake-damaged home . The man collapsed in despair and howled in grief .

A father : WHY ?! WHY ?!

Liouli would have liked to tell him why , but she wasn't allowed to make contact with a mortal . She looked around and witnessed other horrible sights , people weeping and others agonizing until they died . The goddess collapsed and sob . King Ra then summoned Berenices , Cepheus , Cassiopeia , Andromeda , and a few representatives of the constellations . He said to them .

Ra : From the sixth day , you will rain stars on the rodents . For still on the seventh day , we will release the Angel of the Abyss to exterminate from the face of Phaeton all beings we have created . Those who have committed ungodly deeds will be condemned to wander the fragments of the planet forever .

The future Star Vanilla Girls and the others complied . On the sixth day , they rained sulfur and fire down on the planet , and the inhabitants were unable to avoid the asteroids . Meanwhile , as Dina , Tanya , Vanilla , Connie , Zoe , Alicia , Vic , Roni , Craig and Shen gradually regained some of their memories , they couldn't help but look sad and remorseful . And so , on the seventh day , the angel of extermination was released with a long-handled sickle as his weapon . As he stood on Phaeton , he raised his sickle and the blade touched the ground . Then , the planet Phaeton was destroyed , its destruction giving birth to the Asteroid Belt . And impious sinners are now condemned to wander the pieces of their planet . This trauma will forever mark the history of Olumpos . Since that sad day , it has been forbidden to talk about it .