The creation

As soon as Pamela returned from the toilet , everyone was ready .

America : Before I bring back your memories . I'm going to show you a little of ours , so that you can discover how the celestial and terrestrial worlds were created . Hold out your stones towards me please .

The Thea Sisters , Star Vanilla Girls , Cardinal Elemental , Dina and Tanya held out their stones to Queen Motherland America . A pyramid-shaped crystal appeared in the queen's paws .

Paulina : What's this?

America : This is Prism Memory . A crystal that holds all forgotten memories , it can help users recover lost memories , from the simplest to the most profound , thanks to the ray that projects onto the Stone Sacred of the person who wishes to recover the memories .

Zoe : And it won't hurt us ?

America : You'll just get a nasty headache .

The crystal lit up and projected a rainbow beam onto the group's Stones Sacred , and the girls and boys felt as if they'd been hurled into the past at full speed . To today , yesterday , last month , the Second and First World Wars , the Middle Ages , the creation of the Earth and the Universe , right up to the time of empty space . At the time of empty space , there was only deep darkness and solitude . The primordial Gods , also known as the Gods of the first generation , felt alone , very alone . Until one day , they all decided to create what they called the second-generation gods , including Queen Europe and her four sisters . They then created the divinities of the next generations , angels , including the angel Skyla , who would become Dina Squid . Then the celestial world Olumpos was built and became kingdoms . Their creations were good , but however , it's not over yet . Using the energy of the elements , they continued their creation , this time creating stars , galaxies and planets . Thus appear other celestial beings who each represent the stars and constellations , among them Berenices , Andromeda , Cepheus and Cassiopeia , who will later be known as Vanilla de Vissen , Connie Brown , Alicia Fontaine and Zoe Adams . With the last of the elemental energies , the second-generation gods created Norden from the earth . Osten was created from clouds and air . Suden was born from the ashes of a phoenix . And the mermaid hermaphrodite Westen who emerged from the water . These four deities are the future Cardinal Elemental , Vic de Vissen , Shen Morson , Craig Brightman and Roni Taylor . Although they are all naked , the angel Skyla was asked to give them clothes as she had done to the future Star Vanilla Girls . The guardians of the elements and cardinal points , for their part , have created to the Four Seasons . But the most important of the four is the Spring , Liouli , who emerged from a flower . She will be reborn as Tanya Mishkov . The creation of Olumpos is now complete , and it will be populated by celestial people . However , before the planet Earth was created , there once existed another similar planet , Phaeton .