Chapter 2: The Concert and The Boys :)

(Y/N P

(Y/N P.O.V)

The surroundings are full of light. So many people are coming to see this amazing band. Your friend parked the car on the back of the concert arena cause there are no spaces available. Its 30 mins before the show. You are not worried for your seats to be taken cause of your friend's auntie who has an access on the security and assistant of the arena. You're feeling the butterflies in your tummy as you walk to the concert hall. You saw the standee of each member of the band. Of course you took a picture of you and Louis and your friend, (Y/BFF/N) also with Harry.

There are so many fans on the concert hall. Mostly girls. There are so many beautiful girls. Some wears very nice dresses. As you got to your VIP seats, you and (Y/BFF/N) took a picture of you two and she shared in on twitter captioned 'Going to see my boyfriend! Front row for us yeah!' the concert of the One Direction on your place is trending worldwide.

(LOUIS P.O.V)

****At the dressing room****

The band members and the staffs are busy preparing. Niall is eating some Doritos while the make up artist is doing his hair. Harry and Zayn are playing soccer ball which makes Paul a bit stressed out cause of these two lads. Liam is checking his Twitter. While Louis seems so emotionally depressed. He doesn't joke around like the usual.

"Man it really hit him so hard, I mean, still hits him

"Man it really hit him so hard, I mean, still hits him.. that hard." Zayn whispered at Harry while looking at his friend, Louis.

"Are you ok mate? Do you wanna cancel this concert?" Harry says with a smile on his lips, obviously joking.