Chapter 19: This arms is where I belong to ♥

"Our beautiful and hard-working, Marketing and Sales Manager, (Y/N) (L/N) Their eyes get widened specially Louis

You walked slowly towards them

You walked slowly towards them. You shake hands with the managers (Of course you know them with them personally but you have to act professionally) as they all saying "Its good to see you, very beautiful. You're smiling so much to hear such good words from them, you then walked towards the band.

You shake hands with Liam, he stand up and hugged you. He is shocked and he kissed you on the cheeks like they used to do before.

"Such a pleasant surprise. It's been a while! God look at you" he said looks like he's about to cry.

"Your hairstyle looks good on you, Liam" as you hold his face.

You then shake hands with Niall, the grabbed and hugged you

"I miss you so much (Y/N)! How are you?? lets catch up later okay?" as he kisses you on the cheeks.

You smiled and pinched him on his cheeks.

"Oh my god look at you" Harry shouted as you are walking towards him.

"Silly" you said he kissed you on the cheeks too.

"Such a beautiful Marketing and sales babe, I missed you my lil sister" Zayn said while he hugs you. You then shake hands with with him, he kissed you also on the cheeks.

"You planned all about this aren't you? You surprised us really! So good to see you after 2 years" he said as he holds your hand.

All the press and medias are taking a picture of you all. There's even a live news coverage inside. They just had a professional shake hands with the rest of the Advertising agency staffs and you're there, they even stood up of their seats and kissed and hugged you. You said on yourself.

You then walked towards Louis. It's a bit awkward. 'He is looking at you like he wants to ask a question from you. He has no reaction on his face he is just so goddamn hot! 'This, this guy is what my heart is shouting for.' Thoughts in your mind as you are approaching him. You smiled a bit as you walked towards him, he stand up from his seat and hold your hands you shake hands with him