Chapter 15: Its Only You.

You didn't feel asleep even a minute

You didn't feel asleep even a minute. You're staring at Louis blood mark on the wall when he punched it. You want to call him. You want to make him feel better. But you're afraid that if you gave him a chance. He might do it again. You're receiving calls and texts from the lads saying that Louis not eating yet. "Cheating is a choice. Its always been a choice." You're saying on your mind as you remember the way he kisses Eleanor. It brings you to tears again.

"(Y/N) are you sure you want to go home this early?" Lou asked.

"Yup. I want to go home, Lou" you replied as you bite your lip.

"Have you watched the news yet? The Twitter and Instagram account, have you checked?" Lou asked.

"Nope. I don't want to see anything" you replied.

"There's this girl who captured Louis kissing Eleanor. There are no reports that you are there. Only Louis and Eleanor. But of course they are questioning where are you and what had happened? And what is your reaction to it" she said.

"I see." You replied.

"The paps have some ideas that you are here and about to go back to your country tonite. I don't know how and why. Look (Y/N), you can stay here. The issue is still hot. Let the days past. Or else, You're gonna be the star of this gossip if they will going to see you here on London without Louis." Lou advice.

"I just cant. I cant stay here on this country anymore." You replied as you burst out into tears.

You took a shower. Wear something comfy. You put your sun glasses on. Lou hugged you and cried as she is rubbing your back. Feeling sorry for what Louis has done.

You went to the airport. Lou drive you to the airport. As you opened the door. Group of people outside are coming at you. Camera's starting to flash. "(Y/N) is here!!! She is here!" One if the passenger yelled. "(Y/N) what is your reaction at Louis and Eleanor's kissing scandal?" the one said. "How are the things going between you and Louis?" one said. "You're still wearing the most talked about ring Louis's gave you, does it mean that you two are still together? Did Louis cheated on you?" some of the medias are asking.