Chapter 48: The Surprise ♥

A/N: Please watch the Music Video above this page! I made that video for this story. Its more like a "Casting" :) you can see the casts of this story and pictures of you and Louis' baby, Amanda :)

Thankyou for your positive feedbacks & Hope you enjoy this story! Also I want you to know that I am writing a new story, Louis Tomlinson X Reader too, please read, comment and rate too.
It is entitled "The Love Contract | Louis Tomlinson X Reader" thankyou xx

***************************

After the vacation you had on your parent's flat. You all went back to London. The lad's tour is about to start.You opened your own clothing line, Amanda, as your daughter, is the model for the kid's wear. Because of this, you are not able to join the lads on their tours because you are focused on your business. The lads are calling you and even asking for a face time because they missed Amanda so much.

All is going well and the lads are very sweet, Louis is the best husband ever. He loves Amanda so much, whenever they are on a quick food trip outside their hotel, he always buy a lots of toys and dresses for Amanda and showing it on face time.

Louis is very supportive on your clothing line, he always endorsing your website and shop during their interviews. Louis and Amanda are the best gift ever happened to you.

*********************************************

It was December 20, few days before Christmas and the lads are still on tour until February. Louis is so sad cause he wasn't able to spend the Christmas with you and Amanda for the first time. He is always sad even though he is not saying it, so you made a plan of surprising him on Chicago, where they will be having a concert on December 23. You texted Harry and the rest of the lads.

"Hi Harry, may you give me a hint where you lads are going to stay on Chicago. We will surprise Louis." you texted Harry, as a response he called you.

"Hey (Y/N) that's nice! Louis is really disappointed, Its Amanda's 1st Christmas and he cant spend it with you two." Harry said

"That's why we will visit you there, so we can spend Christmas all together! We have your gifts already" you replied at Harry.

"That's sweet! I will ring you later, Gonna ask Paul what hotel and the address of it okay?" Harry replied and hang up the phone.

*********************************************

It was December 24 in the evening and the lads are on the venue, you and Amanda are on the same hotel where the lads are checked in. Harry, Niall, Zayn and Liam and their crews and staffs knew that you are there, but not telling Louis cause they might ruin the surprise party. This will be the first public appearance of Amanda on the stage. You planned a special party for Louis on one of the restaurants on Chicago. You called and asked your mom in law if they can come, she agreed but Lottie and her are the ones who will came tonight. They will be at the restaurant, where the caterers are waiting, its a birthday party for the best husband in the world!

You called Paul to send you one of the securities to picked you up from the hotel. You bought a 3 layered cake and you asked the security to safely put it inside the car. After 30 minutes, you just arrived at the concert venue, the lads already had their half show, they are now singing Best Song Ever. They were about to end the Best Song Ever when Amanda cries because she is not into loud music so I had to calm her first. Lou is trying to calm down the baby carrot and she did stop crying. You went on the back of the stage ready to enter the stage with Lou and the other makeup artists, who are holding the cake with candles. The lads are still singing and Amanda is looking at the playful lights on the stage.

Louis: You know, I know, you know I'll remember you And I know, you know, I know you'll remember me

Zayn: And you know, I know, you know I'll remember you, (Oh, oh, oh, yeah, yeah, yeah)
And I know, you know, I hope you'll remember how we danced how we danced
How we danced how we danced (1, 2, 1, 2, 3)

And the lines turned off. The lads were acting like they were shocked. The fans energy goes down, they were like "what happened?" The lights suddenly turned on and the fans and all the crowds shouted as they saw you with a baby walking from behind the lads, the lads look at their back and Louis was so shocked. You walked towards Louis and he also walked towards you and hug you, with Amanda on the middle of you, the hug is tight enough that it is obvious that he misses the both of you for 3 months of not being with you. He carries and kisses Amanda and put his hands on your shoulder, the lads are smiling at the two of you as they see how teary-eyed Louis is. The fans are going crazy and shouting and screaming, Lou and the other stylist are holding the cake, Niall and Liam, helped them both.

"Okay! Lets welcome the wife and the gorgeous baby on Louis Tomlinson's life" Harry said while looking at you both. The fans are continue on screaming.

"Okay, so, its Louis birthday tomorrow, he, we can't go home to spend our Christmas with our family so Instead, they are the ones who will fly to see us. Here, Louis is not aware that his family will be visiting him today. How dya feeling?" Harry asked Louis.

"Twas Amazing to see them here, I didn't expect them to be here. Look at them, Love, Say Hi" Louis telling Amanda, while holding her tiny hands and waving it at the crowd.

"What do you wish for your husband (Y/N)" Liam asked.

"I wish him a good health and more fruitful years on his career and more years for us both to spend together. Thank you for being a wonderful husband and dad, we love you" you told Louis and he like about to cry.

"What a cute little visitor we have today, right guys?" Zayn asked the crowd who is talking about Amanda.

"She is crying on the backstage cause she's afraid of the loud music" you told them and they all laugh.

"Lets sing a Happy Birthday to song to our Dad here, Okay?" Harry said to the crowd and they all scream.

"Okay, So, 1,2,and by the way when you do his name make sure you say'Boo Bear' okay?"Harry instructed the crowd and they all began to scream very loudly.

"What?" Louis said but without a mic because he is holding Amanda and his another hand is on your shoulder. Niall and Liam, who are holding the cake, came on your side.

"3,2,1 Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday dear Boo Bear, Happy Birthday to you" the fans and the lads sings and the concert hall was filed with nothing but their voices. Louis then blew the candle and the Best Song Ever was played from the background. The lads put icings on their faces while singing Best Song Ever. After the song the lights turned off and you and Amanda went off the stage. The lads finished their concert and after it, they came on the backstage and Louis embraced you tightly.

"Such a pleasant surprise. I love you (Y/N)" Louis said while plating a kiss on your lips. After the concert the lads change their clothes and went on the van outside waiting for them, you all had a wonderful night on the restaurant and Louis still cant believe that you gave him such a wonderful surprise. But most importantly is spending his special day with you and Amanda.