Chapter 29: The Vow ♥

Everything is normal that morning

Everything is normal that morning. You woke up next to Louis. You took a shower while Louis is sleeping. The lads are on their break. You went out of the shower and put your clothes on cause you have a work today.

"Love? I will go now. Call me if you need anything okay?" you whispered at Louis.

He smiled and open one of his eyes.. "Can you not go on to your work today and be with me? I'm alone here" he whispered.

"I cant Love, I will go home early today. I promise" you replied.

He then make a puppy eyes as he embraced you on your hips.

"I will going to miss you" he whispered.

"Wait for me, I'll drive you to work" he insisted.

Ordinary day it is on the office. Louis's texting you and telling you that Liam is asking him out to watch a soccer game with Harry, Niall and Zayn. You let him go with Liam so he wont got bored and told him that you will call Paul to drive you home instead.

Its 4 pm in the afternoon and Paul was outside to pick you up.

"Kinda early today?" Paul said as he walked with you from the lobby of the office.

"Yea, so I can prepare dinner for Louis and I told him to bring the lads on the flat today. I miss them all already. Its been a week since they had their break" you replied.

"They will be staying on the flat again the next day, (Y/N)" Paul cleared out.

You then arrived at the house and Paul just dropped you off on the door and went away, he said the management are looking for him already. You thanked him for sending you home.

You opened the door and put your bag on the table near the door as well as the keys

You opened the door and put your bag on the table near the door as well as the keys. You went on the living room and the lights suddenly turned on and people are yelling "SURPRISE!!" your eyes widened as you saw your mom, Perrie, Lou, Sophia, Harry's mom and sister, Niall's mom, Liam/s mom and his sisters, Zayn's mom and sisters and Louis's mom and sisters as well. With some of the girls from the management and their personal stylist. Perrie hugged you and put a cute veil on your head. You hug your mom and Louis's mom and sisters. They did this to give you a surprise bridal shower. They prepared games and foods and party favors. Sophia handed you a cute little bouquet. You enjoyed every moment with them. Perrie took a picture of the bridal shower and post it on instagram.