Chapter 13: Everything Has Changed.

Its been 7 hours you're not been able to sleep

Its been 7 hours you're not been able to sleep. You're careful so that no one can see you and might start and attention. After you checked out the airport. You rode on a taxi. You just went on the mall, where you used to buy swimsuit at 3 years ago with Louis. You called Lou, the make up artist.

"Hey Lou, its (Y/N)" you said.

"Huh? Hey! Hi! How are you?" she replied.

"Can you pick me up? I'm here at the mall 30 minutes away from the lad's flat? Cant ride on public transport. They might know where the private flat of the lad's is" you said.

"What (Y/N) You're here? At the London? Okay then I'll pick you up. I know that mall, I'll be there in 20 mins" she said with shocked.

"Yeah, please don't tell the lads I'm here" you said.

"Okay. I understand.." Lou replied.. You hear laughter on the phone. Seems like the boys are with Lou.

After 20 minutes, Lou arrived at the mall. She gave you a hug.

"How are you?" Its been forever!" she said.

"Yeah, but everything still looks the same here" you said while smiling.

"Where are the boys?" you asked. Trying to hide your tears.

"They're doing good. Still crazy. Paul want to quit really sometimes haha" she said.

"Yeah, I saw on their YouTube videos." You replied.

"How's Louis?" you said. Lou smiled,

"He's.. He is.. doing fine" she added while trying to obviously ignore the question and the situation..

"Where is he?" you asked.

"He's not at the studio, haven't seen him since yesterday".. Lou said.

You didn't say any word and look at the window.

"Lou, can I stay on your place, just tonite? The boys doesn't know I'm here." You asked her.

"Of course, of course you can" she said. Without hesitations, I have no choice, I have no friends here. Besides here and her husband.. She then dropped you off the house.

"Thanks Lou, uhm, can you please don't tell any of the boys that I'm here at London, please?" You requested.

"I don't know why but yeah I will not tell anyone, (Y/N)" she said and you hugged her. She left you on her flat alone. There is no one on her condominium. You opened your Instagram, you checked Louis's account. There are comments. "Does you and @(Y/IG/UN) broke up?"

You sigh as you are reading negative comments. You went to Harry's IG account. You browse his recent. You saw Louis's comment on his post. He is not uploading anything yet he is commenting to other's post. Is he avoiding you? You read his comment "Come at the same Club later! Lezgeriron". You checked Tag photos on Harry's account. You saw a pic of him and a fan. The location was at (Y/C/N) club. Is this the club Louis talking about?