Chapter 33: Old Friend ♥

All is well after the Band's 1st night concert at Los Angeles

All is well after the Band's 1st night concert at Los Angeles. 2 more nights then you will move to Washington for another itinerary. The lads specially Harry loves when you are filing them during their behind the camera life as a normal boys, playing with the security guards, with Paul, Lou and other staffs. He loves to run from the security guards. While Louis and Niall is throwing some lollipops at Liam. They do want to do some gym stuffs while on the hotel. They love to make some crazy stuff with me as well. The lads are so sweet, Harry, he always bring me food at the back stage of the concert, Niall always singing at my baby bump. Liam always prepare a comfortable seat for me at the car and at the backstage, Zayn is always searching and surfing on the internet for a design for my little one's nursery room. You always find him so busy and serious and when he saw you seating alone he always walks to you and show you these cute wall paintings. "I am so blessed to have these lads with me" you always saying on your mind. Louis is the best husband ever. He loves to cuddle with you even on the backstage. The management, the securities are getting used to it. Lou is always laughing and always on your side during the tour. She is the new best friend of yours, she knows what you and Louis had been through before.

 She is the new best friend of yours, she knows what you and Louis had been through before

It was 6 in the morning, it was the 2nd day of their concert. They will be having a album signing at 1 pm on the biggest mall near the city but they will be out at 7 in the morning to get ready for their busy day. But you were just lying on the bed and sleeping.

"Hey babe, aren't you gonna come with us?" Louis asked as he hugs you. You can feel his damp hair on your neck.

"Good morning Love. Uuuuhhm. I want to rest for now, Can I? I will follow you at the venue around 1pm. I just want to sleep more" you replied as you turned around to face him and rest your head on his chest.

"Ooh, my dear baby Tommo wants a solo time with mum" Louis said as he kissed you passionately.

You kissed him back. He pull your underwear down and your blouse as he is kissing you passionately. He let out a let out a small moan as you are kissing his sweet spot on his chest while he is on the top of you when you heard a knock on the door.

"Loooooooouuweees!! Are you awake?" Niall shouted.

"Ugh that Irish man really! Every time!" Louis whispered as he pulled back his boxers and cover you with your thick blanket. He stand up and open the door.