Chapter 37: The God fathers and Uncles to be :)

"You sit at the back!" Niall shouted at Liam who is poking his ears

"You sit at the back!" Niall shouted at Liam who is poking his ears. He seemed so annoyed at Liam. You sat besides Louis who is at the driver's seat. Niall is at the back with Liam, Harry and Zayn but you have to pick up Perrie and Sophia from their flat later. You must leave the compartment of car empty because of the baby stuff you are going to buy later.

"Get off me, you sick dick head!" Niall yelled while Zayn and Liam are tripping him at the back. Harry is sleeping at the side.

"Liam and Zayn, you sit at the back with Perrie and Sophia!!" Harry yelled as the lads are interrupting his beautiful sleep. You and Louis are just laughing at the lads. Such a happy day to spend the days with lads alone without securities, without the management.

"Here we are" Louis said as he stopped the car at the parking lot, behind the hospital building. The boys, one by one, get out of the car. They wear lazy outfits (See the picture above) The lads wear some shades and cap trying to do some cover ups.

"I already made an appointment with Dr. Maxx" you told the receptionist of the hospital trying to make everything fast so no one can see you on the hospital.

"Ma'am, 17th floor, room 301,The Nurse is waiting for you there" the receptionist replied. You and the lads rode on the elevator. Luckily no one is recognizing you all yet.

"Lets went on the basement" Harry said while pushing the button of the basement on the elevator.

"Harry!!" you yelled.

"I'm sorry I just pushed the button, I thought we're going down the basement

"I'm sorry I just pushed the button, I thought we're going down the basement..." Harry said holding his laughter. Zayn burst out laughing. Liam, Zayn, Louis and Niall followed the laughter. Louis pushed the button for the 17th floor. After going down the basement, luckily no one is pushing for the elevators button in any floor. its a big private hospital in England, therefore theres a lot of elevators for the patients. You finally arrived at the 17th floor and immediately take a walk at room 301. There's 4 couple outside the clinic waiting for them to be called. You entered and opened the door of the clinic, the rest on the lads came in and closed the door. The couples looked at each other and feels so annoyed and pissed off.