Chapter 28: My Future Husband ♥

After that night, you had a night party

After that night, you had a night party. All the company staffs are there and the management. More like a victory party and engagement party. Louis's family arrived for that special night. You have no idea at all. Your family was there too. You still can't believe how amazing really Louis is. All are magical. There official photographers who captured every moment. You then walked at the hotel's balcony, you stared at the stars and closed your eyes. You felt a tight hug behind you.

"Smells familiar" you whispered while your eyes are still closed.

"What's the smell then, love?" a soft voice said.

"Hmmmm.. Smells like cigarette.." you replied as you bite your lip.

"Hey, I didn't smoke tonight" as he pulled you close to him.

"Are you happy tonight?" Louis asked as he kissed you on your forehead.

"Yes, I am. Very much Louis, I have you in my life. Its like having everything with me. Iloveyou, very much Louis" you told him.

"I want you to move in London with me." Louis asked you.

You gently release the tight hugged you're giving him.

"What Louis?" you asked.

"Look Love, were engaged. I want to get married with you as early as possible. I want you with me. I will work hard for us. So you won't have to be busy for your work. I want you to be inside on our house, just waiting for me to come home, taking care of our children.. Taking care of me" He said as he holds your cheeks.

You can see on his eyes how serious he is. How confident he is while saying those things to you.

"How about my job? My career? My family?" you asked him.

"You can find another job in London. Its more convenient. We can get them, your mom and dad to stay on our flat if they want to or visit them at least every month. Please, (Y/N) I want you to think about us this time. Were getting married. You and I are going to be husband and wife soon" Louis told you.

"I will ask mom and dad's permission" you told him.

"I already did, Love. They told me that it is up to you now. Your job is the only thing here. I can stay for a week more to be with you while fixing this things" Louis replied at you.

"I can see that there is no escaping here now, Mr. Tomlinson" you replied as you kissed him on his lips. He then kissed you back.

 He then kissed you back