Chapter 3: A Walpurgis rebirth

Veldanava's POV:

After 10 minutes of boring traveling,I finally reached the Walpurgis hall where it's being held. I just came here because I was bored and pretty curious about the new demon lord we have here.

"Hey! Did I miss the fun already?" The first thing I said from my mouth,yes.

I said that while I got up from the floor,it didn't hurt at all,but it feels great at a fast speed diving down!

"Veldanava,you should just come knocking on the door instead of crashing." Guy said while wearing a slight sarcastic face.

"Guh,no fun,what's the fun in just going somewhere with conventional methods after you just slept for 100 years?" I replied,while he just nodded in defeat and gave up.

"Greetings,Veldanava-sama. I hope that you enjoyed your rest." I turned my head to the voice,to see Primordial blue saying a little hello to me in a rather formal way.

"No need to be so formal blue! You never changed, have you?"

"Thank you,but please,call me Rain,as my new name from my lord."

Name? So she got a name and a body hmm? Interesting. Along with that wolf there,could they be the servants of the new demon lord? Recruiting primordials to your wing is an impressive feat,I'm even more interested in this Rimuru!

"Yeah yeah,god of creation,what are you here for today?" Guy asked in annoyance again,and I wouldn't say that's cool.

"Ooohhh,before I answer your question,there are some new faces there.."

"You sure did notice,that's Carrion and Frey. ex-demon lords that had just joined under your daughter,Milim's command." Cool! So she gets more subordinates now.

Speaking of the devil..

"Oh hey dear,how is it going for you?" I saw my daughter over there waving at me,so I greeted back with a thumbs up. It's actually rather strange to say that as Father and daughter,we may not have many bonding time together,but our relationship is actually very good.

"Haha! It's been brilliant,I made so many new friends and had lots of fun that I haven't had for a long long time!"

Ah,it feels good to see her smile truthfully,I mean,when did she not?

"Hello there,both of you! I guess your name's are Carrion and Frey? My daughter sometimes is a pain in the ass,so please try your best of taking care of her!" I greeted the two near Milim as they looked at me with a mix of emotions.

I expected some kind of response,but they just quite simply stared at me,for real?

"Hmm? What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing,can't believe that I would have my eyes on a mythical god in person,sure is something fascinating. Don't worry,we will watch over Milim."

Carrion can't help but scratch his head while replying.

"Why are you here big brother? I know that you were not interested in Walpurgis stuff that much before." My little brother Veldora,who was one of the supposed main topics of the banquet,popped up behind me. 

Same as ever,but he got a human form and seemingly matured a bit? That's great!

"I was always bored,so I wanted to see if there was anything interesting here,plus,I heard that there is a new Demon lord on the horizon,couldn't miss the fun right?" I joked,while what I've said caught his attention.

"So you are here for Rimuru?"

"You could say that. He's your friend that freed you right? Can I meet him in person? Is he here?" I asked,as I can't really see any other new faces in the main lobby room.

"Well,just go to Rain and the wolf named Ranga over there,they are under his command so you should probably seek their approval." He pointed at Rain and the wolf called Ranga while explaining their status.

"Ranga huh,names as well.." I mumbled,it's been a long while since I've seen so many named ones at once.

"What do you want with my lord,Star king dragon-sama?" I saw that the wolf walked towards me with some cautiousness prepared,and I simply raised my hands to show that I'm not here to kill anyone. Plus,Rain even spoke for me!

"It's fine Ranga,I am sure that he means no harm.Plus if he is,you can't do anything. If you're looking for my lord,over that room there. Not long ago for some reason he fell unconscious and was in a state of slumber now,but he could be awake anytime soon."

"Maybe I can do something,alright I will check him out. Thank you." I said,while starting to walk towards the room with a shut door on lock.

'I wonder what this new demon lord will be? A human? Or some other races? Can't wait to find out!'