Episode Four: Party Rocker

*Trigger warning*Chapter Four: Dancing in the Dark

*Trigger warning*
Chapter Four: Dancing in the Dark

*Trigger warning*Chapter Four: Dancing in the Dark

[Chains ~ Nick Jonas]

There's this rule about things to do before you have sex. Apparently having a dance party is one of them. Studies show when you get your heart racing it speeds up the arousal process, it's weird, who would've thought that dancing to some techno song in the middle of some club would make you so unbelievably horny. The issue with dancing is that you have to do it effectively. In other words, you need to have fun but have rhythm. Which most people dont have. The bau was doing just that dancing, and Anya, she was like a cat, swift quick, seductive.

She could hold her own when it came to drinking, the girls of the bau had been trying to get her unbelievably drunk every time they came out and it never worked, she would always end up babysitting them and making sure they got home safely and sound. Anya use to drink with legends like Nick Torress and Tony Dinozzo. This club scene wasnt a big deal to her in fact she would most likely drink all of these people under the fucking table and with ease.

In a few weeks, she would get told if she was going to be a permanent member of the team and she wasnt worried about it. If she wasnt there would be no harm done, but she wouldnt beagle to forget these amazing people no matter how hard she tried, Anya loved these guys with all her heart. She had grown fond of each member. Except for a select few and now she was in a club with them and damn did she look good. She had on a pink long-sleeve shirt it was thin, flared out at the arms had lace trip at the end. It only had one button on the front. One wrong move and the button would go flying everywhere and everyone would see her bare chest. She had a black leather mini skirt, and her hair was in two space buns the rest was down her back. She had pink heels that laced up around her legs. Lipgloss shimmered against her lips. She was currently dancing with one of her friends. Friends being an understatement they met in the bathroom and the girl complimented her hair she told the woman she was pretty and now they were BFFs she was in a three-way dance train. Emily was behind her and Vera the girl from the bathroom was infront. She was in the middle they were dancing all over each other.