Episode Thirteen: Wedding Bells

*trigger warning*Chapter Thirteen: Touch My Soul

*trigger warning*
Chapter Thirteen: Touch My Soul

*trigger warning*Chapter Thirteen: Touch My Soul

[Cough Syrup~Glee Version]

The thing about owing people favors is that sometimes you forget and at the last moment, you put two and two together. The day after everything went down with Hotch, Anya wanted nothing more than to ignore him, but that wouldn't be okay. They had a paperwork day and she refused to let it get to her. It was cold outside, but not deathly cold, just the occasional jacket would suffice, Anya enjoyed her times like this. Nothing to do with the weather, just the fact that she had a day off, an actual day where no one was bothering her.

Anyways the point of the matter was, Anya, opened her big fucking mouth when she shouldn't, it was typical of Anya's behavior of her to think she could save a man like Aaron Hotchner. In her defense all she wanted was sex, all she craved was for him to rip her clothes off her body and do unspeakable things to her like literally degrade her, do nasty vile things to the point where they are too embarrassed to speak to each other.

She was currently, dancing around her living listening to a song in french while wearing her dusting slippers, which were meant to dust her floor, she had on the most chaotic outfit, overall shorts, one of the clasps was undone and you could see her crop top underneath and her toned stomach.

She was painting a picture, while her hair was up in a messy bun, a rag thrown over her shoulder, and paint was everywhere, it was more like a finger painting at this point, and she would occasionally fix her lines with the brushes. Things were peaceful, life was peaceful until there was a knock at her door. She walks over to the door pushing it open, there leaned up against the wall was her mortal enemy.

"Yo ho ho!" he cheers as she rolls her eyes.

"Who let you in the building?"

He holds the door open with his hand. "Oh, I scaled the wall using my elite Navy SEAL training." Anya tilts her head at his arms folded over her chest. "The neighbor let me in."

"What are you doing here?"

He sighs with a smirk on his face. "Picking you up" Anya makes a face. "For my brother's wedding?"