Episode Six: Elephant's Memory

*Trigger warning*Chapter Six: Taste of your own Medicine

*Trigger warning*
Chapter Six: Taste of your own Medicine

*Trigger warning*Chapter Six: Taste of your own Medicine

[Mean~ Taylor Swift ]

It was official Anya Holmes was Supervisory Special Agent and she had the badge and gun to prove it. It would've been a no fucking brainer if she didn't get the job, and it meant she got paid more money which meant she didn't have to ride the trains everywhere she was just thankful that Wyatt's nanny was giving him rides to school. Hotch and Anya kissed and were still back to their same old ways of arguing with each other, being at each other's throats. Hotch still had vivid and intense dreams about her. He figured he had more trust in his right hand than dating anybody right now or just a specific someone

Of course, they were in the round table room and it just so happened that Reid and Anya were both running late. She had no excuse her life was easily falling apart most of the week and she couldnt make any of this shit up. Not to mention she wasnt getting any sleep. Like an ounce of it and she wasnt going to tell anyone else that. Reid saunters it first and everyone is grilling him about why he was late, asking him questions and then Anya enters ten minutes after.

"Im so sorry." she takes a seat in between Reid and Emily.

"You and Prettyboy, getting some... who is this mystery guy and when can we meet him." Anya rolls her eyes. Her outfit consisted of whatever she could be thrown on in enough time which was a beanie and black jeans with rips on the knees converse and a light orange knit short-sleeved turtleneck and a flannel over that. She just stares at the screen ahead all eyes on her.

She sighs "What?"

"Where were you?" Derek quirks a brow at her.

"None of your business." she shrugs as everyone was laughing.

"Mhmm. Who's the lucky guy."

Anya just looks between everyone clearing her throat and ignoring them. They all watch her intently again. "Would you just do the thing?" she points to the screen.

"I know it's late, I know we're tired, But we've got two dead cops," Hotch speaks up as Anya sighs thankful for him talking for once.

"All right, uh, the resident, Rod Norris, was d. O. A. They're still trying to i. D. The remains of the second victim, Whom they believe is his 16-Year-Old daughter Jordan. From the condition of the remains She would have had to have been inside the house Close to the source of the blast."