Episode Nine: Masterpiece

*Trigger warning*Chapter Nine: I Got Chills

*Trigger warning*
Chapter Nine: I Got Chills

*Trigger warning*Chapter Nine: I Got Chills

[ Dance for you~ Beyoncé]

Anya Holmes liked to make his skin crawl, she wanted him to think about her every waking moment. The last thing she wanted was to be thinking about him. And yet she had awoken this morning with the biggest wet stain in her shorts. She was undoubtedly so horny she thought she pissed herself. Oh no, it was from her fingering herself, she quite literally woke up to trembling hands and her legs felt like jelly. That sex dream was one of the best things she had ever had.

It took her an hour to leave her house for the mere fact that her dream was haunting her. She felt she needed to release the tension, so she touched herself a few more times. And she hated it, she hated that he actually made her feel good, that the sex they had in her dream was the best she had ever had. She sighs thinking, trying to figure this out before deciding that this meant war. That she was going to make him pay so much, that we would be begging for her to fuck him. She was going to ruin his entire day and all she had to do was look the part. Of course, what does one wear when one enters the lion's den?

An outfit made out of meat to draw them in to have the lion want to circle you and pounce but once they eat the meat it's then that they realize it's been tainted, poisoned, and well, no one survives poisoned food. In Anya's case, she was going to wear a skimpy little outfit with the thinnest pair of panties, it was a paperwork day after all. Why not make him squirm around at the thought of her prancing around in as little as clothes as possible, besides if they did have to work she had pantyhose in her bag.

"Let us consider that we are all insane. It will explain us to each other. It will unriddle many riddles." Mark twain.

Anya's heels clicked against the tile until she reached the carpet, she walks in seeing Derek look up from his newspaper and smiles warmly letting out a happy sigh.

"Good morning Beautiful people." She beams shaking off her coat.

"Wow look at you,"

Anya smiles doing a little spin. "I know, isn't it cute?"