Episode Ten: Just Two Lovers

*Trigger warning*Chapter Ten: Here for a fun time

*Trigger warning*
Chapter Ten: Here for a fun time

*Trigger warning*Chapter Ten: Here for a fun time

[Hate that I love you ~Rihana feat. Ne-Yo]

The thing with Anya is that she rarely told anyone how she felt and lately, life was beating her ass, lately oh so lately everything seemed to be beating her down.  But she wasnt about to let anyone in this room know that. The case was the usual some guy murdering young twenty-something women because he wanted to play god which was complete and utter bullshit. They were a week into the case and Anya barely slept anymore not to mention her ex-husband was driving her up the wall, her childhood home was being argued with the board about legal ownership, and the only reason for that being was Matthew Rodriguez.

He forged a lot of documents to get to this point and now she was investigated for possible eviction. Eviction from the house her mom owned. It just didn't make any sense no matter how many times she tried to wrap her head around it and the long nights she stayed up trying to figure out some loophole because there was no way she was staying with her dad and there was also nowhere else for her to go.

She hated herself, and now this god awful case she was working and she had to work with her ex as well, call him along for some documents. And now he was lingering around like she was some child. Like she couldn't take care of herself and it was making her lose her shit. After another hour of bouncing off theories, she was officially losing her shit.

She leaned back against the wall, needing to take a break and there he was lingering again and it was making her skin fucking crawl. She just rolls her eyes looking at him.

"What do you want Matt? Huh?" she throws her hands up in the air letting out an exasperated sigh. "You want to take everything else from me? Do you want my shoes? Huh?'' She begins taking them off and throws them at him. "Here it's not like I needed them anyway."

"I am just worried about you,"

She laughs, almost as if she is some kind of evil villain, unbeknownst to her everyone on the team could hear their entire conversation. "You are the last person I want to speak to Matthew."