Episode Eight: The Angel Maker

*Trigger warning*Chapter Eight: I Want To Hold Your Hand

*Trigger warning*
Chapter Eight: I Want To Hold Your Hand

*Trigger warning*Chapter Eight: I Want To Hold Your Hand

[Count on Me ~Joy Oladokun]

It had come apparent that Hotch and Anya both found each other attractive, neither would admit it to the other but they did, after Hotch was blown up, he and Anya grew closer, mostly because she was with him when it happened. She wasn't injured, she barely made it out of the building before the bomb went off. She was blown back and all her limbs were attached. She was deemed fine by the medical professionals at the hospital. She had to help Hotch calm down, to help him sit down long enough for the doctors to look at him. It wasn't that no one else was capable, that she was the only one with the biggest balls to yell at Hotch and make him listen.

Sure she was a short person, but inside every short person is a giant person kicking and fighting their way out. Either way, Anya was the only one that could get Hotch to chill out and it was evident to the team that they most definitely liked each other. Behind all of that bickering and fighting were love and so much sexual tension you could slice through an entire brick building with it. So much so they had decided to start trying to hook them up together, for research purposes only of course.

Think about it, look how great Will and JJ are, she is pregnant now and they are happily in love, if the matchmaking skills of Emily Prentiss can work on those too then it can potentially help the trainwreck that is Hanya. Of course, a little help from her friends does wonders. But if all else fails she could potentially lock them in a room together and accidentally leave them unsupervised and ill-managed long enough for them to have mind-blowing sex.

Aaron was currently getting looked over by his doctor, he had deleted with the intensity of an MRI machine and now he was sitting down in front of this doctor trying to convince not only her but himself that he was ready for work. That he wasn't about to keep doing this light duty bullshit, let's be real we all know, he was bever going to do light duty. Not unless his heart stopped bleeding which said a lot, cause he was almost forty-six and he was probably the healthiest person he had ever met for his age. Either way, his doctor was asking him the usual doctor bullshit, how do you feel? Does it still hurt? She then decides to use big dramatic words which don't help anyone. He was experiencing hyperacusis. It's caused by sudden loud noises, like an explosion. He has a small tear in his right eardrum. They will treat it as a bonding agent and It'll most likely heal itself in a week or two. Hotch, of course, had to question the woman, he corrected her on the most likely part because frankly, he needed this to work. Hearing that the condition can sometimes become permanent. Would scare the shit out of anyone. He then asks the big question. Can he go back to work? Back to catching serial killers and watching his enemy prance around in the skimpiest of outfits all while sending him in a complete tailspin of love, hatred, and lust.