Episode Five: Damaged

*Trigger warning* Chapter Five: Cell-Block Tango

*Trigger warning*
Chapter Five: Cell-Block Tango

*Trigger warning* Chapter Five: Cell-Block Tango

[Feel good ~ The Command Sisters ]

Anya had two more weeks and she would find out if she was official to be quite honest, she felt like she was official. Her badge was sitting there calling her name along with her gun, Derek said he was going to take a million photos of her with her new creds once she had them. She wouldnt be a probationary Agent, she would be SSA Holmes.

Strauss explained how Anya needed to get in more prisoner Interviews so she had to go with Reid and Hotch. The car ride was seven hours long and she was annoying an already annoyed Aaron Hotchner. The ride started out peaceful Reid was reading in the back seat and then Anya was humming along to her iPod. She had headphones in and was dancing in the passenger seat. He was annoyed by her singing loudly. Then Anya asked if he wanted her to drive and he snapped at her for no reason just for the mere fact that she asked.

He was in a pissy mood and it wasnt helping that every dream he had was about Anya, she was naked in all of them. And they were having unfucking believable sex. The kind that made your toes curl, he hadn't masturbated this much in his entire life. It was like every time he closed his eyes she was there naked and moaning his name. Screaming it at times, she was being the best sub that she could be in his dreams but the minute he was awake, she was back to her bratty self.

And her skirts kept getting shorter and shorter, there had to be a dress code for this stuff. It was like she knew what she was doing. How she was driving him absolutely insane and today might actually be the day he burst, and maybe into tiny flames. They had argued about stopping for food on the way and he lost his mind too he was tense and he was really truly starting to piss Anya off. He was snappy, irritable, and just plain irritating, they arrive at the prison and Anya is thankful she didn't carry a gun and that the security check was intense, they were waiting in the Warden's office. When his phone rang.

"Within the core of each of us is the child we once were, this child constitutes the foundation of what we have become who we are, and what we will be." - Neuroscientist Dr. R, Joseph