Chapter 01

"Your brother got into a fight with Wonwoo again at the foyer!" Daeun shouted as soon as she entered the class.

"Urgh.. What is it now?" Gyuri asked in annoyance with her grumpy voice.

Kim Gyuri's brother Kim Mingyu, always got into a fight with his one and only biggest enemy ever in this world,

Jeon Wonwoo.

Well, Gyuri wouldn't really mind though since it's already a usual thing for her. They've been enemies since their first year of high school so, the news which Daeun told Gyuri just now wasn't even a surprise nor a big deal anymore.

They used to be best friends before.

The best friends which everyone else envied of due to the best friends goals they had. But nobody knows what exactly happened to those two. It's like something really big and bad happened between them making them to hate each other very much.

Not only Gyuri's brother, Gyuri also tend to hate Wonwoo. She didn't know why, but she just did. Not because of Mingyu hates him, but she just happened to hate him for no reason.

Maybe it's because all she ever sees on him are just hatred?

"I don't know. I heard that Wonwoo said something bad about Mingyu and then Mingyu splashed water to his face and boom, the fight started." Daeun replied.

Gyuri groaned as she stood up.

"Am I the one who'll stop them from fighting? Can't they stop fighting by their own? They're not kids anymore." She rolled her eyes before walking out of the class to the school foyer.

There was a commotion, many people gathered to watch the drama between her brother and his enemy.

Reluctantly, Gyuri walked into the commotion and saw them both at the middle, Wonwoo was grabbing Mingyu's collar while his other hand was getting ready to punch Mingyu's face. He also got his lips bleeding.

"Wonwoo stop!" She shouted grimly before she crossed both of her arms together. Wonwoo stared at Gyuri who's now staring at him with a frown and soon he pushed Mingyu disdainfully away.

Gyuri sighed as she examined their faces. Full of bruises.

"You're lucky that your sister is here." Said Wonwoo to Mingyu in a very deep and monotonous voice.

Wonwoo rolled his eyes before walking away, then the crowd started to lessening bit by bit. Gyuri went to Mingyu who got his lips and nose bleeding.

"Don't tell me that just because he looked at you with his emo face, you started the fight first." She berated her older brother. He chuckled bitterly as he wiped the blood away.

"You know I hate his face, right? So I hate it whenever we made an eye contact when he happened to wear that emo face." He answered while smiling, or maybe smirking, can't really tell which it was because it looked quite the same to her.

"Please, didn't you know that it was his natural face?" She rolled her eyes.

"Now what? You're siding with him?" He retorted.

"What the heck, no! I'm saying that you don't have to start a fight just because you guys made an eye contact because that's the most stupid reason ever to start a fight." She reproved, getting bored of this conversation.

"Look, look, look, you said that I started the fight?" He raised an eyebrow. Gyuri glared at him before she shook her head, she didn't want to deal with her brother anymore.

"Okay, that's enough. You better clean your blood before the class starts, we both don't want to let the teachers see your face like this." She coldly instructed.