Chapter 16

"I really didn't mean to break your sister's heart. It was because you told me you wouldn't approve if I ever date Gyuri that's why I tried finding a way to slowly lose feelings for her until Sia came." He started by explaining.

"I really thought that I loved her but it was nothing compared to how I actually felt for Gyuri." Stated Wonwoo as the two are now standing facing each other on the school's rooftop.

"I did, I did had feelings for Sia that's why I was so angry when you kissed her but- I seriously don't know how to say it. I did that because I want to move on from your sister. But Mingyu, I'm sorry. I really can't move on from Gyuri." Ending his remark, Wonwoo slowly turned to look at Mingyu. He's actually scared to see Mingyu's reaction.

Mingyu gave him a weird look. A look as if Wonwoo just spoke in an alien language.

"Dude? I told you that I wouldn't approve if you date my sister? I was literally just joking!" Mingyu furrowed his eyebrows.

"Gyuri better date a man that could take care of her. She's really clumsy." Mingyu shook his head as he stared at his sister who's now minding her own business hanging upside down from the tree branch, singing random songs.

"You mean, me?" Wonwoo joked.

"No way. Don't tell me that you like my sister?" Mingyu gave him a frown.

"Why?"

"I wouldn't approve."

"Aww, too bad."

"I'm just kid-"

"AAAAA HELP ME I THINK I'M GONNA FALL!!!"

"Oh, Gyuri cut me off. Sorry, but I was gonna say that I was just kidding." Mingyu scratched the back of his head while sheepishly smiling and Wonwoo did the same thing as well.

"Another misunderstanding. You can say that it was Gyuri's fault for cutting me off." Mingyu tried to joke, it worked when he heard a soft chuckle coming from Wonwoo.

"Listen, I really want to say sorry. I didn't know you thought that I'm not approving you to date my sister, making you tried to move on from her and making all those things happened. I've been such a bad person to you." Mingyu penitently muttered.

"I don't think I deserve to be your friend again after all those terrible things I did to you." Mingyu turned away as he stroked his hair behind, he didn't want Wonwoo to see his teary eyes.

"Aish.. To be honest, I don't think I deserve to be forgiven by you. I was a bad person." He added.

"Don't say that." Wonwoo put his hand on Mingyu's shoulder.

"It'll be awkward and hard to not forgive you when I'm dating your sister." Hearing that, Mingyu's eyes widened as he choked. He punched his chest, staring at Wonwoo incredulously.

"Well, not yet." Wonwoo added.

"Yah, we're not done talking about us yet you're already talking about dating my sister? Pfft." Mingyu scolded, piqued.

"I'm sorry as well." Wonwoo apologized.

"No, don't apologize when it's not your fault man." Mingyu put his hand on Wonwoo's shoulder, lightly tapping it.

"Be a good boyfriend to my sister." He squeezed Wonwoo's shoulder.

"That's my way of approving. If you break her heart again we never know what I'm gonna do to you as a revenge. Probably something much more awful and horrible than before." Mingyu shrugged, Wonwoo knew he's just joking so he giggled as he nodded his head.