Chapter 03

The day of the camping. All of the selected classes are waiting at the school field. All of them are so excited about the camping, but obviously except for one person,

Kim Mingyu.

"I thought he wouldn't join. Ugh, why would he even join?" Mingyu grumbled while he is death glaring at Wonwoo who wasn't even looking at him at the moment.

"I don't get it, you hate him. Stop minding about him." Gyuri rebuked as she crossed both her arms.

"That's exactly what I was gonna say." Jiwoo piped in.

"I'm not minding about him, never. It's just pissing me off by the fact that he's joining the camping as well. It's really ruining my mood." Mingyu rolled his eyes.

"Go to your friends." Both Gyuri and Jiwoo pushed him away.

"Fine." Mingyu's shoulders dropped as he walked to his group of friends.

"Your brother could be annoying sometimes but hot most of the times." Jiwoo who is annoyed of Mingyu right now, said incoherently.

"Hot?" Gyuri gave her a disgusted face.

"Why would he even care about Wonwoo? I mean, look. Wonwoo is just standing there playing with his phone, doing nothing to Mingyu. Wonwoo's just minding his own business." Jiwoo shook her head as she scoffed while staring at Wonwoo with a judgy look.

"When someone did something very terrible, even if that person is literally doing anything, you'll still simply get annoyed, even if that person is literally just breathing." Gyuri remarked, lowkey defending her brother.

"Just tell me already why are they enemies?" Jiwoo stared at Gyuri with her blank face expression. Gyuri simply shrug as an answer.

"Looking at it, we all know Jeon Wonwoo is the bad guy." Stated Gyuri.

"Yeah, I agree."

Soon the buses arrived. As expected, Gyuri would sit beside her best friend Jiwoo. It's gonna be a one hour long ride, that's what Ms. Jung told them.

"Wake me up when we're there." Jiwoo told Gyuri before she lean her head on Gyuri's shoulder. Gyuri giggled as she lightly patted Jiwoo's head.

"Argghh.. Why is it so silent? It's gonna be a one hour long ride, let's have some fun!!" It was Soonyoung who sprightly shouted as he stood up from his seat, standing at the middle of the bus.

"Ugh.. I was just about to sleep." Muttered Jiwoo.

He blasted a music.

"EVERYBODY LET'S MAKE SOME NOISE!!" He yelled as loud as he can.

"WOOOOOOO!!!!!"

It's currently Bigbang's Fantastic Baby playing right now. Everyone are singing and even dancing together with Soonyoung being the most loudest and wildest, clearly making everyone's eyes wide opened and unable to sleep.

"WOW. FANTASTIC BABY, DANCE!" Gyuri joined shouting with the others while bobbing her head, jamming the song with the others.

"WOO HOO!"

"I WANNA DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE!"

Wonwoo who's sitting at the very back of the bus let out a bitter chuckle watching all of them getting all hyped up.

The one hour ride felt like a five minutes ride because of Soonyoung who started the fun.

"Alright everybody, follow me. Don't go anywhere else." Instructed Mr. Park. All of the students obeyed and followed the way that Mr. Park is currently leading them.