Chapter 05

"Mingyu! Mingyu!" Gyuri shout-whispered. She's now alone. All of the students have to wear their nametag at their back and they have to rip their opponents's nametag. The last group standing will be the winner.

The two siblings are in the same group. Mingyu promise to make sure that Gyuri stays until the very end of the game but now he's nowhere to be seen.

Earlier, Gyuri really didn't want to join due to her period cramps, she got her period early in the morning today but Mr. Park threatened everyone to join the game or else there wouldn't be dinner for all of them.

"Argh.. I was just fine earlier. Why did the cramps came only now?" She grumbled.

She sat and leaned her back against the tree while both her hands are on her stomach. Gyuri keep wincing in pain, she really have no energy to play and even to move.

"Are you okay?"

Gyuri lifted her head and it's Wonwoo.

Gyuri noticed him wearing a blue nametag which means thar he's from the opponent team since Gyuri is wearing a red nametag.

"Please, take my nametag. I really need to rest." Said Gyuri, sounding almost like whispering and it's obvious from her voice that she's actually weak right now.

"Alright."

When Wonwoo was about to take Gyuri's nametag, that's exactly when someone ran towards them and pushed Wonwoo away. Gyuri gasped as her eyes widened since she was shocked with the sudden thing happening.

It was Mingyu. He's currently struggling to take Wonwoo's nametag while at the same time Wonwoo is trying to take Mingyu's nametag as well.

"Really.. Even when I'm in a pain." Tears fell down Gyuri's cheeks.

"What are you trying to do to my sister?!" Mingyu grimly bellowed.

"Why don't you ask your sister what I was trying to do?!" Wonwoo punched Mingyu's face, causing Mingyu's lips to bleed.

Gyuri cried. She didn't want to witness any of it anymore. She slowly stood up and walked away from the two even though she felt very weak to even walk now.

Whilst on her way to the campsite, she saw Soonyoung hiding behind a tree. She walked to him and poked his shoulder twice. Soonyoung turned around and screamed in horror to see her.

"Sorry, I was surprised to see you since you're from the red team." Soonyoung chuckled in a sheepish way.

"Please, take my nametag." She turned around.

"Huh? Why?" Soonyoung tilted his head.

"I have period cramps. I want to rest."

"Oh! Okay! No wonder why you look tired and weak. Let me help you go to the campsite." Soonyoung hold Gyuri's shoulders to help her walk to the campsite.

After Gyuri had layed inside her tent, Soonyoung put a bottle of water beside her.

"Is there anything else that you might need?" Asked Soonyoung, disquited.

"No.."

Once Soonyoung left, Gyuri started to cry again. It hurts her very much knowing her brother would actually fight with his enemy instead of caring for her first. It feels like fighting Wonwoo is Mingyu's priority instead of helping her.

Few minutes later, Gyuri saw a shadow of someone outside her tent. She unzipped her tent and peeked outside only to see Wonwoo's face right few inches away from her.

Gyuri really was about to scream in horror due to shock but Wonwoo was quick enough to cover her mouth.

"What are you doing here?! Do you want to die?!" She shout-whispered.