Chapter 04

There's a lake with a waterfall, the students are currently having fun swimming and splashing water to each other. Gyuri only sat there watching Jiwoo having fun along with Mingyu.

"Jiwoo ah, wanna make a bet? Say, who could hold their breath longer win?" Mingyu gave her a devilish smirk.

"Okay." She smirked back.

"Tch, just date already." Murmured Gyuri as she shook her head.

"WOO HOO~ I'M READY TO SWIM~!!" Soonyoung bawled as he run but stopped once he saw Gyuri just sitting not doing anything.

"Gyuri? What are you doing here? Are you not gonna swim?" He raised an eyebrow.

"No Soonyoung, because I-"

"AH! I got an idea!" He exclaimed. Soonyoung grabbed Gyuri's wrist and pulled her to run along with him towards the lake.

"No, Soonyoung let me go! I can't swim!" She tried to free her wrist from Soonyoung's grip but kept failing.

"Soonyoung-"

And he pushed her to the lake.

"Help! Mingyu oppa! Wonwoo oppa! Help me!" Cried Gyuri as she struggled to float herself. She keep kicking and moving her hand in order to prevent herself from sinking.

"HELP M-" Not knowing how to swim, Gyuri failed to keep herself floating and ended up sinking.

Gyuri struggled to swim to the surface of the lake but due to her past traumatizing experience, she found herself struggling while being frantic with fear as if there's dozens of hands pulling her deeper into the lake.

"No! Gyuri!" Mingyu swims as fast as he could to save his younger sister.

Gyuri who's already sinking, somehow saw a silhouette of someone approaching swimming towards her direction, grabbing her waist and helping her to get out of the lake.

"Gyuri! Are you okay?"

'It was..'

"W-Wonwoo oppa.." She murmured.

Wonwoo furrowed his eyebrows.

"Gyuri!" It was Mingyu, Jiwoo and Soonyoung running towards her.

"Are you alright?!" All of them asked, concerned.

Wonwoo quickly put a towel around her. She turned to look and it was Wonwoo again who's currently death glaring Soonyoung.

"Come on, I'll walk you to the toilet." Said Wonwoo.

"Yah, who do you think you are?!" Mingyu was ready to fight Wonwoo but Jiwoo hold him back, telling him to stop.

Wonwoo helped Gyuri walk to the toilet as he sidehugged her. Soonyoung felt very guilty and regretful of what he've done to her, he didn't know anything about it.

"Wait inside the toilet, I'll go get your stuffs." Said Wonwoo but Gyuri was fast enough to grab his shirt, stopping him.

"My clothes are inside my black bag. Please bring the bag." She mumbled.

While waiting, Gyuri waited while thinking of a way on how to face Soonyoung later. She knew it's Soonyoung's fault but Soonyoung have always been an effervescent and enthusiastic friend who don't want his friends to miss out the fun with him.

She understood why Soonyoung forced her to swim because Soonyoung wants her to enjoy as well but at least Soonyoung could be a little bit considerate and let her speak before he actually push her.