Final Update

Hi all!

I feel soooo terrible revisiting this book so many years later. The truth is, like so many young kids who come to Wattpad for storytelling, I grew up! And the grown up world took me by storm.

Also, to be fair, I DID get locked out of this account for a while (darn passwords!). By the time I gained access to it, so much time had passed and the website had changed dramatically. Not an excuse, especially for the people still finding this story so many years later, but I hope the explanation satisfies your curiosity.

I wish I could finish this book. I love the story so much but I'm not in the headspace for it anymore. But for all of you wondering, here is what would have happened:

After a year of political intrigue, wedding planning, an assassination attempt, and one glorious "lost princess" trope, Vivia and Luc have their happy ending together with Vivia discovering she is the heir to the neighboring kingdom and their marriage unites the land. Huzzah!

They have three children and their eldest, a daughter, will reign after them.

As for Evander, everyone's favorite golden retriever, he finds love in an arranged marriage where a stubborn, strongminded, and fierce princess of a dwindling kingdom somehow manages to steal his heart.

Lastly, our resident tortured, bad boy. Hesman! He suffers from his unrequited love for a long time and his feelings for Vivia are a bit of a sore spot for him and his brother. However, in an unexpected twist, he and Agna find that there may be more "love" than there is "hate" in their little hate-to-love dynamic than they thought. There's an abundance of healing that needs to be done and a few heartbreaks along the way. Eventually, they find their way to each other and find a happily ever after of their own.

That's all folks. Be well <3

-L