• Drunk •

🍻

Everything felt blurry, and the ceiling above spun as the darkness slowly faded away once Izuku slowly opened his eyes.

Eventually, his vision cleared and everything seemed to go back to normal as he started waking up. He sat up in his bed and met with a sharp pain against his forehead that made him hiss.

He woke up with a bad headache, which made him groan in discomfort once he realized it. When he hopped out of bed, his legs wobbled, making him struggle to keep his balance.

What the hell is up with my body?

With bags under his eyes and a yawn escaping his lips, he sluggishly headed for the small kitchen in his dorm room, taking a bottle of water from his fridge and painkillers from a drawer.

As he took his medication, he tried to recap his thoughts on what happened yesterday. Everything was such a blur. Good thing he didn't have classes today, he thought with a sigh of relief.

He took his water with him to his bed where he sat back down, staring at the floorboards between his feet with tired, confused eyes as he tried to relive the night before.

It took time, but eventually, glimpses of the night started to hit him. He remembered Ochaco and his other friends begging him to go to a party. He couldn't quite recall why he eventually said yes, but he definitely went.

He could see blurs of the colorful lights, he could hear the music but couldn't understand the lyrics, and he remembered seeing so many people in that big frat house.

They appeared in his head as a slide show, but every thought looked like an unfinished photo taken by a Polaroid camera.

But somehow, he could recall doing something... With someone...

His eyes widened at the thought as it started to haunt him.

I think I... I think I made out with someone...

His fingers lightly brushed against his lips, recalling someone else's being connected to them as if their weight was still left behind.

It made him panic, his hands going straight into his curls as his head went back to face the floor.

This can't be real! Who would I even make out with!? Think, Izuku, think! Who else was there at the party that could know something!?

He closed his eyes as his brain started rewinding the blurred images of his memories. In one of them, he could vaguely see a white and blue house surrounded by green bushes, tall trees, and the night sky behind it all.

It began to focus on the faces in front of him, the figures taking form into people he could recognize, with the first being a trusted best friend of his. She had to know something! So, he went to her first.

After telling her, she struggled to not choke on the bubble tea she had just ordered and taken a sip of.

He didn't bother to ask if she was alright or help her, since it was obvious to him she was playing around per usual. As she continued to 'cough up' her drink, he rolled his eyes and continued.

"So do you remember anything from last night? Anything at all?"

Ochaco quickly fixed her posture, tossing her hair behind her shoulder with her free hand, "Yeah, I definitely remember more than you do. I didn't get blackout drunk." She teased.