• Hot Cocoa •

🎄

This was the first time since high school that the group formally known as 'Class 1-A' had spent Christmas together.

After graduation, it was difficult to get everyone together again, especially when one of them went abroad to the United States with All Might.

But now, with Izuku back, Ashido was happy she could finally have everyone in the comfort of her home, all wearing custom sweaters she and Yaoyorozu had made for them.

"Do we really have to wear these stupid things? They're fucking ugly and uncomfortable." Katsuki complained, tugging on the material against his neck.

"That's the point! C'mon, Bakugo, get in the Christmas spirit!" Kaminari leaned back on the couch.

"Oh, I'll be in the Christmas spirit once I shove this ugly sweater up your-"

"Bakugo, don't!" Ashido exclaimed, "Come on, Yaomomo and I worked really hard on them. We made them customized and all. Plus, we made sure to match yours with Izuku's" She winked while pointing over to the greenette who was currently in a conversation with Ochaco and Iida.

He blushed, "The fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"Oh, you know." She stuck her tongue out at him and walked away.

He looked down at his sweater, which was a mix of red, orange, and yellow. There were bold words on his chest that spelled 'NAUGHTY' with small explosions around the rest of his sweater. His eyes moved over to Izuku, getting a look at his sweater. It was a mix of green and teal, with his chest reading 'NICE' while having bright, green strokes around his sweater, looking similar to the ones that come out when he activates One For All.

Cheesy bastards.

It seemed that everyone wanted a chance to talk to Izuku that night since no one had heard from him since he'd left Japan. Sure, he'd still text and call from time to time, as well as post on social media updates but there was never any time for him to really talk in detail about how things were going in America. Plus, knowing Izuku, he too had to know how everyone's lives were going as well. That's the type of friend he was.

Katsuki's crimson eyes squinted a bit as he watched Izuku walk back and forth between their friends, clenching his cup tighter in his hand in annoyance.

"Y'know, if you wanna talk to him, all you have to do is ask him. I'm sure he'd love to catch up with you the most!" Kirishima reassured him, reading his body language.

"What makes you think I want to talk to that nerd!? I couldn't care less!" Katsuki exclaimed.

Since it was clear Katsuki wouldn't do it, Ashido decided to take action, swinging an arm around the blonde's back and waving to Izuku to grab his attention.

"Hey, Midoriya! Come over here! Hang out with us!"

"Oh! Okay!" He quickly responded, excusing himself from a different group of friends to approach Ashido and the others, "What's up?"

"Bakugo missed you and really wanted to talk to you," Sero smirked.

"No, I don't!" Katsuki interjected.