Boundries

He shut the door before Carl come inside. "Now that we have some alone time..." Grayson said, setting his hands on my hips.

Carl pounded on the door. I moved to open it, but Grayson grabbed my wrist and said "Come on babe, we can have more fun without him." Grayson moved his hands down further, causing me to flinch.

"No!" I said. "I like Carl, not you!" I tried to pry his hands off of me, but he wouldn't let go.

Grayson pushed me up against the wall, craning his neck to kiss mine. "Come on, don't fight it. You know you want to." He left a trail of kiss up to my jaw while his hands drifted lower.

"Carl!" I yelled, desperate for someone to help me. His grip on me was too strong, I couldn't move.

Grayson clamped his hand over my mouth. "Stay quiet! It's better this way." He brought one hand around to the front of my jeans and started to play with the zipper.

I screamed, but it wasn't any use. The hand muffled it too much.

Grayson removed his hand from my mouth, but only to leave a long linger kiss on my lips. I shrieked when he pulled back, the hand returned to its place.

Grayson pressed his body up against mine, grinding our hips together. "Feisty. I love it." He said, pulling at my shirt. His hand start to travel up it afterwords.

That's when Daryl came through the door, Rick and Carl following close behind him. Carl pried Grayson off of me, knocking him to the ground with a punch to the face.

Carl straddled him on the ground, continuing to punch.

"Carl stop it!" I yelled after blood splattered the dance floor. I wrapped my arms around him in an attempt to get him to stop, but he shook me off, continuing to punch. Grayson's face turned to mush as I began to cry, finally causing Carl to pause.

He draped his arms around me and hummed soothing thoughts in my ear as I sobbed.

"There is no way we're staying here." Rick said. "The deal is off." He then stormed out of the room, head toward the main building.