Part 5

the past few days have been great and in those days I have had the biggest smile on my face every minute of those days i've had the biggest smile on my face, because of Luke.

 He's spent more time with me this week doing things like going to eat together, going to the gym, hanging out at each others dorms and sometimes those hangouts would go so late that we would fall asleep in each others arms again. 

I come to conclusions now that I like him, he makes me happy and I love being around and his looks add in a few bonus points too but i'm scared he doesn't feel the same.  

Monday had rolled around again and I was sitting in the stands watching practice as I did some work for my biomechanics of muscles class. Once practice was called to a close I was heading upstairs to the training office as a bunch of the guys were yelling at me to come upstairs.

once I made to the top of the stairs I was pushed in front of camera and next to it was a sheet of paper that said "MONDAY QUESTION If you could be any cartoon character who would you be?"

"answer the question" Thomas says sternly "does it have to be cartoon or could it be like an animated character I ask" "either" Luke says I take a moment to think and come up with my answer. "Blair Willows from Barbie princess charm school" I say 

"A barbie movie?" Ethan laughs "hey do not drag charm school through the mud until you have watched it and I doubt you have watched it" "oh my god" mark says.

I had afternoon practice after the hockey morning one so once In the locker room I was telling Jessie about the stupid Monday questions she then comes up with a mastermind Idea of making one our selves and pulling out a tiny mic out of her bag,

 I laugh and don't even question where she got it from because you just have to expect that from her.

after warmups my I went to bars and I found Natalie, Jess was on bars too so she had her phone out as I went and ran up to Natalie with the mic, "Hey Natalie," I say holding the mic in her face and she looks horrified but amused at the same time and she reply's with a "hey"  

"whats the second line in the University of Michigan fight song?" I question and she begins to sing "Hail! to the conquering Heros" "DING DING DING" Me and Jessie shout as we run away and find someone else to question

the team catches on and are all lining up for their questions and by the end of practice we spent more time asking than we did practicing.

the hockey team had watched the video and on Wednesday practice a bet was made. How can get the most views on question videos, One thing about me I do not loose bets and especially not to guys like this because they don't need there already massive egos boosted. 

The gym group chat was texted and game faces were on.