Part 14

It's been a week since I got to the lake house and it's been amazing spending time with Luke, being on the boat all day, hanging out with everyone and having a break.

 I stirred in bed as I woke up in Lukes arms with his chin on my head and held close to his chest, His breathing was at a soft pace until he woke up closing his eyes shut tight when the light from the curtains hit his eyes.

 He notices i'm awake too and plants a kiss on my forehead "morning baby" he says as he hugs me tighter "good morning" I say into his chest "can we still stay like this for a bit" Luke asks "mhm" is all I can get out because he lifts the back of my shirt up and starts drawing shapes while placing slow kisses on my neck and head.

 An hour later was when we finally decided to get out of bed to head downstairs, breakfast was on the bench and everyone else had started to filter into the kitchen "oh hell yea poached eggs" I say once I see the spread of eggs, sour dough toast and different toppings and spread.

 "Alex can you pass me the relish" Trevor asks and I hand him the jar from across the bench. My breakfast consisted of avocado and relish on the toast with a poached egg on the top and some pepper sprinkled over it. 

Breakfast was once again out on the deck which I was definitely not complaining about. Once back upstairs and getting ready for the day I was in the bathroom that was connected to Lukes room brushing my teeth when he comes behind me wrapping his arms around me and placing kisses to my neck.

"hi" he says in between kisses "hi moosie" I reply but he can barley make out what i'm from my teeth brushing "can I take you out to dinner tonight just me and you" Luke asks and I stop brushing and rinse my mouth out before turning around to face him still in his arms "I would love that, we are you taking me" I say.

"mmmm I think this restaurant down by the water in town" is his answer "oh perfect I can wear that new dress I got remember" I say and Luke laughs at my excited "LUKE ALEX HURRY UP OR WE ARE LEAVING WITHOUT YOU" we can hear jack yell "COMING" Luke yells back "go go go" I urge him. 

We were on the boat for about 4 hours taking turn boarding and listening to music, jumping off the boat and going for a swim and eating a shit ton of watermelon. Once back at the Hughes residence I was in the bathroom doing my hair post shower in a bra and some pj shorts while Luke came in to start getting ready as well and noticed the result of my my lack of sunscreen today "Jesus lex your burnt" he says "eh it's fine it will just turn into tan" I say shrugging it off.

 "your not gonna be saying that when you have skin cancer babe" Luke reply's back "tanning makes me look hot so at least i'll die hot" I say while starting on my makeup "sometimes I just wanna know your though process" he says laughing. 

I was putting my earring on after tying up my white dress when Luke walks out khaki shorts and light blue striped Ralph Lauren polo "well don't you look hot" I say while looking at him in the mirror as he sits on the edge of the bed "you look really pretty lex" "stawp i'm blushing" I joke "really couldn't tell from the bad sunburn" "hey mister you are stepping on thin ice I might just have to get Ellen to take your place at the table tonight" I say to him in a sassy way.

 "ok right lets go" he says grabbing my hand and bringing me out the door, Ellen was downstairs in the kitchen so we said our goodbyes to her and got into Lukes car for the quick drive to the restaurant. 

we ordered our food and drinks a bit after we sat down he even had made a reservation "mk quick question in the house there is a room for Mackie, Dylan, Mark, Ethan, You and one for me but do you want to share a room or have your own room" Luke asks "oh for sure share I mean cmon waking up to you every morning has been great" I reply "that's exactly what I was thinking" he smiles. 

Over dinner in the conversation something popped up that I had been dreading talking about ever since we got together "what's gonna happen when I go to jersey" "i'm gonna stay and finish school I want that degree and when i'm done I think that'll be it for gymnastics but I dunno maybe become a trainer for the devils if there looking for some but all I know is no matter how far apart we are i'll always be supporting you"

 "we have to make a rule one phone call a day because I don't think I can go long with hearing your voice or laugh" He says "ok I pinky promise" I say as We lock pinkies and kiss our hands.

"Yk I think I could see you as the devs trainer cause I could still get my morning massage and then other one at home later that night" Luke says smirking "Luke Hughes we are in a restaurant keep it in your pants" "i'm sorry" he laughs. 

lhuhes06 instagram story