three

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

HELAENA WAS SENT TO THE KING'S CHAMBERS as he wanted to talk to her about something just like she needed to tell him something too. She wandered down the hall and smiled at the guards who alerted the King that his youngest daughter was here, the guard left the room leaving Helaena alone with her Father who never was a Father to her; so what has changed?

"Ah, Helaena." The King said as he limped towards the table, "come sit with me."

Helaena sits next to him on one of the chairs looking at the little builds on the table, she fiddled with her hands and watched as he glued the small buildings down on the table. "Did you wish to see me, your Grace?"

He looked at her for a moment with calculating eyes, "yes, it seems time has changed." Helaena stares silently, "the air has shifted." He then turns to his daughter, "you are different, very different."

"How so, your Grace?" She asks as she keeps eye contact with him.

The King just keeps look at her before a smile came upon his face, "you, you are the Prince that was promised."

"I am not a Prince, your Grace." She states, she knew what 'The Prince that was Promised' is. She'd also seen it before in the past, but she saw a different face not hers.

"You do not have to be a Prince, Aegon the Conqueror also meant Princess. You are going to save us all, Helaena. You are going to be the reason the House of the Dragon will thrive once more." He said proudly turning his body around to face hers, "you are not a normal Targaryen, you have dreams do you not, Helaena?" He questions.

"Yes, your Grace, happy and terrible ones." She admits.

"Your nightmare the other night, yes?" She nods at him, "I get dreams to and that night during your nightmare I saw you, but you weren't you.....your from a different time, I know you are."

"I cannot tell you anything, I wish I could, but I cannot." She said, she watched him nod.

"I know," he said, "a warning for you, Helaena. You cannot save everyone, no matter how you try, you do what is right, but some must sacrifice themselves for you." He said as though he were in a trance. "Dream on little dreamer," he mumbles, "you are our destiny."

Suddenly, the eerie vibe between both of them stopped. Viserys gets out of his seat and walks around his table and turns to the young girl, "you had something to tell me, did you not?"

"Yes, I was hoping you would not marry me to Aegon or anyone. I have so much things to do, I cannot be trapped again." She says as she kneeled on her seat and looked down at the small figurines.

"Rhaenyra had asked for me to betroth you to her son, Jacaerys." He mumbles, "but I give you my promise, I will not marry you unless you are ready."

"Thank you, your Grace." She mumbles, "you have no idea what this means to me."

"Please, Helaena, call me Father." He said, "I understand I have not been the best Father to you or any of your brothers, but I will try my best."

"Mother too, your Gra- Father." She mumbles.

"Yes, your Mother too."

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Helaena and Viserys talked more about some of her dreams from her younger years such as now, it helped; the weight had been taken from her shoulders, and it felt great to finally talk to someone instead of keeping it to herself.

"You can come and speak to me if the dreams get too much," he mutters. "Dreamers to the house Targaryen are special, but if they ever need help they should come to their family....a family who will treasure them forever."

"Thank you, Father." She said with a smile, "and I hope to add one more request."

The man turns with a raised eyebrow with an amused expression, "yes, Princess?"

"May I have dolls or stuffed animals?" She asks with a shy grin, "I'd like to have something other than my bugs, I hate it when people are scared when I am talking with them." She gave an awkward chuckle.

"Of course, you shall have the finest dolls and stuffed animals in the Seven Kingdoms!" He says joyfully, he knew something was coming, something that Helaena didn't know herself.

"Thank you, your Gra-Father!" She exclaims, "I must go. Mother will be searching for me, I will see you at supper!" She gave the King a tight squeeze before stumbling on her own feet almost tripping out the door, she skipped back down the hall with a smile full of excitement.

Helaena looks over the balcony as she skipped and saw both her brothers training with their Nephews, she couldn't help but smile at the innocence they all used to have for one another, she caught eyes with Jacaerys as he looked up with a grin upon his face. Helaena knew that he thought that she'd accepted the proposal but she didn't, she couldn't and she wouldn't, she had other things to do; keep the peace between her house and that's what she will do.

"Helaena!" She turned her head and spotted her Mother, "there you are, my love! I have been looking all over for you, where have you been?"

"I was with Father, he spoke, and he told me about the proposal." She said avoiding the whole other conversation they had about her dreams.

Alicent glanced at her with furrowed brows, "you will not marry that boy, I will make sure of it."

"It is alright, Mother, Father already said I wouldn't have to marry anyone until I am ready to. I won't have to marry Aegon either he said, I might get to choose for myself, Mother." She said happily, "and guess what! He is going to get me dolls and stuffed animals! He is going to be a Father to my brothers and I and you, he will not abandon you."

Her Mother looked at her with teary eyes, "enough about your Father, Helaena. Though, I am very proud of you for speaking up, and I am very happy that you will be getting your dolls. Now, how about you show me that picture you painted for me." She had a distant look in her eyes, she glanced at Helaena again and suddenly her eyes saw light again.

"Oh, yes! I drew you a surprise! I know you like water paints so I painted you a the best picture ever!" She says with excitement and grabbed her Mothers hand and led her to her own chambers.

She had painted her Mother a swan, a swan reminded her of her Mother. They are graceful in their looks, and they stride proudly when they swim while her Mother strides when she walks. They never show when they are sad, and that pains her, but she hoped her Mother would learn that she can also show her emotions too.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧
father-daughter moments.
mother-daughter moments.
both fill me with happiness.

im glad that this family is going
to change me, and the thing about the swan, it makes me sad for alicent!

thanks for reading!
vote, comment & tell me what you think!
<3