nine

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

IT HAD BEEN TWO DAYS SINCE HELAENA'S dream had taken over her, and everyone was now at Driftmark for Laena's funeral. Those past two days, she'd been watched by her family due to everything, she didn't talk to anyone for those days either, she hasn't spoken since, but her Mother, Father, older Sister and two brothers are always there for her.

She didn't want to be at this funeral which meant Aemond would loose his eye, she would try and stop it, but the past two days had been rough in her trying to save everyone. Ser Harwin wasn't here at the funeral as he was at his own Father's, but her Grandpa had became hand like she knew he would and standing here silently listening to Vaemon Velaryon talk about Rhaenyra's children made her just want to leave even more.

Helaena's hands were joined with Aegon and Aemond's as they were the only two she could stand to be around, her Mother kept ahold of her doll for her. She watched clenching her jaw as the casket that held Laena's ashes were being thrown into the ocean, she clenched her hands and kept her mouth completely shut. The whispers in her beard had completely silenced due to everything that had happened.

There was a funeral after meeting causing people to give their grievances while Helaena walks under the tier and slightly flinched when a spider climbed upon her hand, she closed her eyes and heard the small echo of a whisper peer through as she played around with the insect. "Hand turns loom; spool of red, spool of black; dreams of dragon, dragon come young, spool of black weaving their nurture. Hand turns loom; spool of red.." she repeats over and over again.

The two brothers stood there watching her, they're brows were furrowed when they noticed the spider and not the doll, they could hear her mutters once more instead of looking dazed. "She's...playing with those bugs again." Aegon had the look of disgust upon his face as he shivers at the thought of seeing them at the dinner table again.

"This is the first time she's spoken since that night," Aemond says to Aegon watching as their sister handles the spider with such care, "I over heard Father say she dreams."

"I know, I watched her on Dreamfyre that day, her eyes glossed over, they turned a milky white colour before she passed out." Aegon says taking a sip of his wine, "but I'm more worried at the fact that she'd playing with critters again."

They both continued to watch as Helaena continues to mutter, and flinched when Helaena held a clam shell over the spider before crushing into into her palm, creating a bloody mess in her hand. Aegon walks off somewhere getting more wine after seeing that while Aemond touched Helaena's shoulder making her flinch and look up at him quietly, he'd distracted her and interrupted her, he knew but he took her to get her hands cleaned up.