eight

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"SO SISTER, I HEARD THAT YOU HELPED SER HARWIN STRONG keep his position in the gold cloaks." Aegon says as they were walking through the gardens they'd just explored and down to the dragon pit, "what was up with that?"

"Dreams, bad dreams." She shrugs picking up some flowers on their way, she didn't go into detail, she didn't have to, Aegon knew how bad her nightmares were and knew that she didn't talk about it. Though, what did that have to do with keeping Ser Harwin Strong from leaving?

"Okay," he mumbles as he watched her pick up random small flowers and mushroom that were growing in the grass, and placing them inside her satchel.

They both found themselves at the dragon pit, and the trainers began to bring Sunfyre and Dreamfyre out of the pit and saddle them up for the siblings. Dreamfyre's familiar grumble caught Helaena's attention, the huge light blue dragon came from the pit, her whitish scales and wings upon her body glistened as the light trickled through the small square window layout inside of the pit. The dragon suddenly pulled away from the trainers causing shouts of shock, and orders, but the dragon didn't listen as it bounded up to Helaena. Aegon's eyes widened, but watched as the dragon stops and nearly tramples on top of Helaena.

Helaena looks at the friendly beast that practically covered her from everyone who gave panicked shouts. Dreamfyre brought her head down to Helaena's, and started to gently nudge her snout into her small body. Helaena smiled and latched onto the snout giving her own little rubs of acknowledgement, perhaps, her Dreamfyre from the future was here, she had kept her dragon stabled, locked up; which is something she regretted.

"Rytsas, Dreamfyre." She mumbles to the dragon who let out another soft rumble giving Helaena her own 'hello.' (Hello, Dreamfyre)

"Jaelagon naejot jikagon sōvegon?" She again said wistfully to the dragon that lays down it wing for Helaena to climb up. The Princess smiles as she grabbed onto a scale and started to climb up onto the saddle, she looked down at the relived dragon trainers and her brother who was on his dragon looking...concerned? (Ready to go flying?)

The two siblings and their dragons made their way out of the pit, Aegon started shouting commands causing Helaena to smile, "sōves, Dreamfyre!" (Fly, Dreamfyre)

The dragon flew up passed her brother and through the clouds, the wind blew Helaena's hair out of her face as the dragon began to fly steadily and straight ahead, she looked up back she heard Sunfyre's call and saw the gold dragon shoot into the air where she and Dreamfyre was, and saw Aegon laughing as the dragon kept on flying ahead.

Helaena giggled and gave Dreamfyre and order to have fun and catch up to her brother, the two siblings swerved opposite directions of one another and even smiled at one another as they flew around in the sky. Helaena felt her bond with her dragon grow once more as they flew around and had races with Aegon before the two began down different things, everything was going well until Helaena went limp.