Can We Talk.

The next day.
Can we talk by Tevin Campbell .

The next day came and it went by quickly. I was now in my last class which was going to be my favorite, acting. Walking up the stairs I sat in a seat in the back row and it wasn't that big of a class but the room was humungous. I scrolled on my phone until I caught my roommate walking in through my peripheral. She had on this long sleeve black shirt and black jeans and I tried to look away but damn it was hard. She noticed me and smirked walking up the stairs. Fuck, don't come up here.

She soon made it and sat next to me putting her leg on the chair in front of her. "You're hella antisocial, innit?" She joked as I laughed.

"Very. I connect with certain people to keep peace." I said putting my phone down looking at her. Her eyes met mine as she licked her lips. The effort it took not to blush was crazy. Gosh, that gaze is hard to break once you're in it and a part of me feel like she knows that.

"Tish, sit down here!" A girl yelled from the bottom row as I smirked. I was enjoying her presence but with her being well known and liked? I should've known it wasn't going to last long. "You're people are calling you." I teased as she rolled her eyes.

"Don't be jealous mama. We sleep in the same room every night." Her voice was full of honey as She got up looking me up and down with slyness. Damn, she's smooth as hell.

Once class was over, I went to the library to check out a couple of textbooks and books for myself of course. Going straight to the suspense section I found my favorite book "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo." And reached for the book but damn it was on the top shelf. Jumping up without being distracting, I of course failed.

"Would you like some help?" A voice said behind me as I chuckled then turned around. Cliché. It must be the HBCU water because the girls down here are a different type of fine. "If you don't mind." I smiled as she reached up to get the book for me as I took a minute to check her out. Damn, I'm no better than a man. She was tall with this curly hair and these tattoos all down her arms. She wore a regular graphic tee and grey sweats and I must say, she looks hella good.

"Here ma." She handed me the book as I grabbed it thanking her. "I've never seen you around. You must be new here?" She asked.

"Yes indeed." I said. "It's pretty straight so far."

"Ahh, my advice is don't let that HBCU life get to you. And don't fall in love." She joasted as I laughed. "Well, I'm heading back to my room. It was nice to meet you Tami." I smirked as she gave me a bewildered look. I pointed at her shirt that said "Tami Lafay". She laughed and shook her head causing me to smile. "Coulda been my girls name!" She said and as I began walking away she followed behind me. Unintentionally, she walked me to my room while we conversed about different things. Tami has such great conversation that we continued it while I stood outside my door.

"We should hang out sometime, Tami. I like the way you think." I complimented her as she wiped her shoulders playfully. "I agree, I agree." I smacked my lips then turned around opening my door to a horrific sight. Tish and the girl from the other day in a steamy make out session. Internally I gagged and threw up all over the floor but on the outside , I just scrunched up my face.

My roommate pushed the girl off of her as I rolled my eyes. I'm not gonna lie, I kinda wanted to get to know Tish but at the moment I'm highly uninterested. "Just come to my room later." Tish wiped her bottom lip while her eyes never left mine. "Bye Eva." Well that's her name. Eva walked past me with a smirk blasted on her face and then closed the door behind her leaving me and Tish in a awkward position.

    "My bad mama, I didn't mean to make it weird." I chuckled then side eyed her. "It's Blair. And we're just roommates it's not that awkward. Just don't get any squirt or cum on my side ." My tone came out more venomous than intended but hey. If I would've gotten the dorm I want then none of this would be a problem. Just the whole thing is making me feel weird and I don't know why.

        She laughed and sat up shaking her head while I pulled out my book. "Woah that's a classic. I love that book." I looked at her and tried not to smile. "It's the best book I've ever read. The way Mikal pondered his conviction?" Her eyes lit up in agreement as pointed at me obviously interested. "And then Lizbeth!" I gasped in the sudden connection.

      I didn't even think she was a reader. She gives me very much head in the clouds but I guess you can never judge a book by it's cover. The next couple of hours, we had incredible conversation about the many books we've read. Her phone rang and rang but she refused to even answer. I have my doubts but there is one thing for certain. She's going to my college experience very interesting.