two.

Shaq in the Mm.

Aya sipped her drink, dancing in her seat as she held her hookah pipe. She still felt eyes on her as she has for the last thirty minutes. Instead of showing how affected she was, she instead put up a front, slipping on her shades as the colored lights filled the small lounge and singing to the music while her and Sonia took selfies.

"Here." Sonia breathed as she handed Aya a spliff. Aya wrinkled her nose and shook her head causing Sonia to scoff.

"You're such a baby. Why don't you smoke?" Sonia asked.

"It's just not my thing, girl. You know that."

"Well this hookah boring. It's boring in here."

"You chose the place. I thought we were going to the rooftop."

"Shut up." Sonia whined causing Aya to chuckle. Her smile caught the beautiful person off guard. Her teeth were perfect and polished, the woman obviously being proper and taken care of.

"Shaq." Both Aya and Shaq turned in the direction the name was called from, Aya watching as the mysterious person stood and greeted their friend.

Shaq.. Aya thought, quickly looking away and sipping her drink. Shaq looked in her direction just as she looked away from theirs, smirking slightly. Shaq didn't talk much, and everyone knew that. But they had an urge they haven't had in a long time, and the beautiful woman with the large dolce and Gabbana shades was the one in their sights.

Instead, they lit up another blunt while their friends shared their own. They didn't share their weed, among other things. Like their personal business and their alcohol.

They were possessive.

Aya finished her third drink, the music getting louder and louder with every drink she had. She smoked her hookah, singing aloud to the music with Sonia as the lounge became more packed. She felt loose, looking at Sonia who was cross-faded and ready to dance.

"Come on. Let's dance, they got that good dancehall going." Sonia slurred slightly as she stood. Aya rolled her drunken eyes and grabbed her hands, Sonia pulling her into the small crowd and moving her body against Aya's.

Aya started to dance as well, her eyes closed as she got loose for the first time in a while. She moved her hips, her hands wrapped around Sonia's body as they wined their waists and moved against each other. Aya's eyes opened, meeting Shaq's low ones. They stared at her with a hungry look, Aya immediately looking away as her cheeks flushed red.

"Go dance with him." Sonia whispered, her body gravitating toward the same man she argued with for calling them bougie. Aya pursed her lips and shook her head with a smirk before sitting back at their table, taking the rest of Sonia's drink and downing it.

"That was quite a show." The voice was so deep it caused Aya to jump with a gasp. She twisted around and looked up and up to see Shaq staring down at her with high, dark eyes.

"Sorry, but it wasn't for you." Aya responded back, her sass causing Shaq to chuckle darkly while walking over and sitting down in Sonia's seat after pulling up their pants. Aya's eyes were tempted, but she kept her head up high instead.

"Really? It didn't seem like that."

"You've got the wrong impression, then."

"Nah I think I got the right one, sweetheart." Shaq breathed darkly. Aya licked her hips as she tried to hold back a smile, tapping her chin with her well manicured finger.

"We're from two different worlds. I think you've got the wrong person for your interests, sweetheart." Aya responded back causing Shaq to chuckle a loud chuckle that caused Aya to look over.

"What?" She asked harshly.

"You just think you know everything, huh? I can tell already." Shaq chuckled causing Aya to roll her eyes.

"So what?"

"You're one of them girls who's bougie and a know it all. Stuck up." Shaq responded back. Aya chuckled humorlessly before flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"And?"

"Nothin'. It's just obvious you need someone to fuck it out of you and pull that wig off your big ass head." Aya gasped at Shaq's words, glaring at them as they laughed while shrugging.

"And it won't be you! Besides, this is my real hair, thank you."

"Still pull-able."

"And like I said! It won't be by you, creep." Aya scoffed. They both stared at each other, Aya glaring as Shaq seemed completely unfazed by her attitude. Shaq licked their plump lips, Aya swallowing as she tried not to look.

"You sure? Them pretty brown eyes say different."

"You can't even see them through my glasses."

"Yeah I can. Besides, I saw the way you were looking before too. Stop frontin'. You could hop on this dick right now and get that nut out. No strings attached."

"No." Aya's voice exposed the desire that she suddenly felt from the strangers words, her legs slowly crossing as she picked at her pants. It's been a long time, and she wasn't sure she was ready despite the attractive person being in front of her.

"Aya! Are you okay?" Sonia asked as she walked over to the table causing her to jump from her thoughts. She looked over at her sweaty friend and nodded, cashing Sonia to grin.

"They wanna go somewhere else. Can we go? Please please-"

"We don't even-"

"Come on, ma." Shaq stated suddenly as a hand grazed her lower back. She stood up quickly as fire shot through her body. Her heart was pounding rapidly as she sighed and nodded.

"Where?"

"They wanna go to that underground Chinese restaurant everyone's always talking about. This is Jamal." Sonia chuckled as she touched Jamal's chest. He didn't even pay attention to Aya, staring down at Sonia as he rubbed up and down her body.

"Just say the words and we can go into the back of my truck." Shaq whispered in her ear before brushing past her. Aya swallowed hard, shutting her eyes for a second and taking a deep breath before lifting her head and walking out of the club with Sonia on her tracks.