eight.

Sonia in the MM.

"Where'd you go? We were all looking for you!" Sonia yelled as Aya walked back to the patio. Shaq was back in their seat, smoking their blunt as their eyes lingered on Aya who completely avoided eye contact. She grabbed her drink, starting to chug it.

"Girl! You okay?" Sonia asked.

"Mm..mmhmm.." Aya hummed as she downed the rest of her drink before hissing as she placed the now empty cup down. She was completely flustered, the thirty minutes she spent in the bathroom trying to calm herself down being interrupted by a drunk woman who claimed to have the shits.

"Okay good. You hungry?" Sonia asked. Aya shook her head as she sat on the chair across from Shaq, their eyes meeting as quickly as Aya looked away. She grabbed Sonia's cup and started to sip it.

"What is that?" Aya gagged causing Sonia to laugh.

"Tequila straight. You can have it. But, slow down. Jeez. You don't usually drink this fast." Sonia chuckled. She was concerned, but Aya just waved her hand as she gulped down a portion of the tequila. Shaq just watched with a smirk. They knew the woman was slowly falling apart before their eyes.

Come on, ma. Just give me the word.

"Shaq, you hungry?" Sonia asked. Shaq kept their eyes on Aya as they nodded while licking their lips before sipping their drink.

"Oh wow.. okay, bye. Obviously there's something going on here." Sonia chirped before skipping away. Aya and Shaq continued to stare at each other, Aya crossing and uncrossing her legs as Shaq rubbed their thigh with one hand while sipping their drink with the other.

"Come here. Sit next to me."

"No." Aya breathed shakily as she sipped the tequila again. Shaq chuckled and shrugged, biting their lip as they sat back in their chair.

"That's fine. I don't mind the view from here. I could just imagine how you're feeling right now."

"Shut the hell up. Your mouth is a turn off."

"Oh yeah? That's not what it seems like, mama."

Aya scoffed, rolling her drunken eyes as she crossed her legs again. Shaq licked his lips, staring down at her. They were the only two on the patio, Shaq standing up and moving his seat closer to hers causing her to groan.

"Leave me alone.." Aya whined playfully causing Shaq to grin wider. He bent down, taking her foot and placing it on their lap, slipping off their shoe.

"You just wanna touch me so bad.." Aya moaned slightly as they started to massage her foot. It felt good, it being so long since she's gotten an intimate massage. Her feet were aching in her shoes, it being the price of beauty in her opinion.

"Nah..your eyes are nearly in the back of your head right now. You just wanna be touched, but you won't let me." Shaq responded as he continued to massage her foot. Aya sipped her drink before grabbing the hookah pipe and inhaling from it, blowing smoke near Shaq's face.

"Because I don't want you-"

"Lie to me again. I dare you." Shaq's tone was dark and it actually sent a chill down Aya's spine. Shaq looked around before leaning down and kissing her ankle, before starting to massage it again.

"I'm not like that. I'm not a one time person."

"It doesn't have to be one time."

"Yes it does. You don't want commitment, so I'm not dedicating my body to a fling. It's been too long for that."

"How long?"

"Eight years."

"Damn, lady. What the hell.." Shaq hissed in surprise. Aya sucked her teeth before sipping her drink.