twenty-two.

I couldn't leave y'all hanging like that LOL. The storm is here !

Unedited !

Shaq in the MM.

"So that's where you've been, huh?" Morgan asked as she shoved Shaq before giving him a hug. Everyone else greeted him, Aya watching as she touched his shoulder as he dapped up Jamal.

"Yeah, I've been getting taken care of." Shaq chuckled causing everyone to snicker while Aya rolled her eyes.

"What happened to your arm?" Sierra asked. Her voice wasn't as harsh, it trembling slightly as she tried to avoid eye contact with Aya who just ran her fingers across the scar.

"Ran into something." Shaq responded quickly.

"What? A knife?" Sierra scoffed, Aya glaring down at her causing her to swallow hard while looking away. Morgan looked between the two women, her concern growing. She's never seen Sierra look so..terrified.

"Nah, I'd never hurt him, right big man?" Aya asked as she ran her hands up and down his arms. He nodded while hugging him to her, Sonia squealing loudly as she pulled on Jamal's arm.

"Oh my Gosh! I'm so happy! Aya, you're glowing girl! I just know he's hitting it right!"

"I do not want to hear that!" Jamal grumbled while shaking his head causing everyone to laugh. Sierra just cleared her throat before grabbing her boyfriends hand.

"Where we going?" Shaq asked as his grip on Aya tightened.

"We haven't decided yet."

"Barcade." Shaq exclaimed excitedly causing Aya to chuckle.

"Nah, we just did that. We can go to vibes." Morgan suggested. Everyone agreed except Aya who wasn't sure what that was. She followed along, watching Shaq's every move which wasn't hard since he was by her side the entire time.  They walked into the train station, Aya clearing her throat before taking out her mask and placing it on her face.

"Why you got that on?" Morgan snorted.

"The pandemic isn't over. I work at a hospital. I have extras if anyone needs. Shaq, put your mask on." Aya demanded, Shaq immediately grabbing one and placing it on his face without hesitation.

"Good boy." She whispered, Shaq smiling behind his mask while watching everyone else take one except for Sierra who just rolled her eyes.

"Sierra, come on. What's wrong, now? She's trying to keep us safe." Morgan sighed. Sonia nodded in agreement, Sierra glaring down at the floor before walking over and snatching one, Aya grabbing her wrist before she can pull it away.

"Watch yourself.." She sang with a smile, Sierra looking up at her before looking at Shaq who just stared down at her with knowing eyes causing her to slowly pull her hands away. She backed away slightly, both Aya and Shaq staring at her with dark eyes causing her to clear her throat.

"Nothing, I'm fine. Just wanna make sure Shaq is okay with..her."

"He seems fine. She knows his history and stayed. What else could be wrong?" Morgan asked skeptically as she nudged her friend. She could tell something deeper was going on as Sierra looked over them to see them whispering to each other, Aya giggling behind her mask before shaking her head.

"Nothin. Come on."

"So there's drinks, food, music, hookah..you name it, they got it. I can't believe you and Aya never been here!" Morgan exclaimed to Sonia while shoving her shoulder. They were all sitting inside of a booth, Aya placing her back on top of Shaq's lap before rubbing his arm.