nine.

Shaq in the MM..

Content ⚠️: rough s*x, bruising, biting etc..
Unedited I couldn't reread 😩😩

The entire ride to Aya's building was tense, Shaq's hand on her thigh and rubbing softly. She kept her eyes out of the window, Shaq staring at the side of her face. The endless teasing was building her up. She hoped that it would be everything she needed. She was afraid that as much game as he talked, he wouldn't do it the way she needed.

Her last couldn't.

The Uber stopped and she greeted the driver before getting out of the car, Shaq nearly breathing down her neck as she walked inside. Shaq looked around the familiar building, the security guards glaring at him and he glared back.

"Aya, everything okay?" The building manager asked as she flashed her pass, his blue eyes finding Shaq's annoyed ones.

"Great. He's with me." Aya chirped, her head held high and her hips swaying as she led Shaq to the elevator. Shaq walked in behind her, watching her press the button to her floor.

"Tense?" He whispered as he kissed her neck. Aya broke into a chill as she gave him more access, moaning quietly as he sucked in her skin.

"Impatient?" She asked back, Shaq smiling against her skin.

"Can you blame me?" He asked as he pressed himself against her, Aya letting out a breath before pulling away as the elevator doors opened. She unlocked her door, pushing it open. Her smell hit Shaq's nose as he inhaled deeply, taking in the scent of fresh laundry and her perfume.

"It's beautiful in here." Shaq breathed as Aya kicked off her shoes. He looked around, the white couches and the plants giving it a simple, her elegant look.  The fire place was met with a large tv just above the marble top. Her carpet was silver, giving the large area a complete look.

"A drink?" Aya asked as she walked over to her martini section, pulling out a bottle of cognac and pouring it into a cup. She handed it to Shaq who nodded in gratitude before taking a sip. It tasted rich, as if the drink was expensive. It was smooth as it slid down his throat as he watched her pour her own.

"So.."

"So.." Shaq responded playfully. Aya rolled her eyes, downing the rest of her drink before clearing her throat. He watched as she fidgeted nervously causing him to grin wider.

"No strings, right?" Aya asked breathily. Shaq nodded as he placed his cup down on the table, licking their lips while stalking toward her.

"How do you want it?" He asked quietly, his lips barely pressed against hers as he pinned her against the wall. Aya whimpered from the close contact, biting her lip.

"Show me what you've got. You talk a big game.."

"Oh yeah? Are you sure you can handle all of that?"

"Mmm, I'm a big girl, baby. I'm sure I can." Aya moaned, Shaq's fingers finding her throat again as he held her against the wall.

"And you won't catch feelings right?" He whispered against her parted lips. Aya shook her head, moaning as their lips finally touched. They kissed sensually, as if the need they had for each other finally bubbled over to the surface. They moaned into each others mouths, Shaq taking Aya's tongue and sucking on it with pressure causing her to moan with parted lips.

"Mhmm.." He hummed as he continued to suck on her neck, twisting his head around as he continued to hold her throat in place, bobbing his head slightly. She's never felt anything like that before, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as he finally let go of her tongue. Their kiss became sloppy, Aya attempting to wrap her arms around his neck, but Shaq grabbed them and pinned them roughly above her head causing her to gasp.