twelve.

Here comes the juicy stuff y'all! I don't plan on this book being long!

"So what you wanna talk about?" Shaq asked as he bit into his chicken wing. After making out for a little while, Aya finally pushed him away and got him to sit down and eat. She watched as he ate his chicken, it reminding her of the way he devoured her the first time they were together.

It made her cross her legs.

"I just want to get to know you a little better. Since we're-"

"Fùcking each other? Sure." Shaq chuckled. Aya blushed and shook her head as she bit into her tofu. He placed a wing on her plate and she slowly grabbed it, biting into it.

"Okay..shouldn't we have rules?"

"What? No booty calls on the weekend?"

"Stop playing." Aya laughed causing him to chuckle as he shrugged.

"Okay..what do you want to know?" Shaq asked.

"What was your childhood like?" Aya noticed that he tensed up slightly, Shaq looking away and down at his plate as he slowly placed his chicken down and wiped his hands with the napkin.

"Fine. Yours?" He asked. Aya frowned slightly, licking her lips clean as she wiped her hands on her napkin as well.

"That's all I get?"

"There's nothing to know. I went to school, I went home."

"Oh okay. Sorry if I picked a wound." Aya breathed quietly. Shaq shook his head, swallowing hard as he wiped his face before sitting back in his seat. He wasn't hungry anymore, staring down at the ground.

"Someone said something to you, didn't they?" He suddenly asked causing Aya to look up with fearful eyes. He was glaring down at the table, his hands trembling slightly.

"N-no."

"Stop lyin!" He yelled loudly causing her to jump violently. He noticed, shaking his head and standing up as he walked toward her.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry..I didn't mean to yell. Please.." Shaq whimpered suddenly as he saw the terrified look on her face. She watched as he kneeled in front of her and slowly placed his cheek on her knee. She stared down at him with a worried eyes, his face nuzzled against her knee with his eyes closed.

What the hell?

"It's okay..it's okay.." Aya whispered gently as she slowly lifted a hand and placed it on his cheek, caressing it softly. He looked up at her with sad eyes and she nodded.

"You're not mad are you, mama?" He asked. Aya shook her head with a soft smile that hid her concern. She was a little freaked out, but the innocence in his eyes told her everything she needed to know.

What happened to you?

"No. I have nothing to be mad about, baby." She responded back. Shaq smiled, kissing the inside of her thigh causing her to moan slightly.

"I just want to know what happened to you. That's all."

"No. No one knows except the people who were there. You're gonna think I'm a monster." He whispered. Aya shook her head as he looked up at her. Her smile comforted him more than she knew.

"No. I think you're a gentle giant with a hard exterior. Look at you on your knees for me right now. Would a monster do that?" Her tone caused him to blink rapidly. It reminded him of the reason why he was so attracted to her in the first place.

"No."

"Okay then. How about we finish eating and go lay down?"

"Okay."