seven.

Aya in the mm.

"Here." Jamal handed Aya her hookah tip and she smiled with gratitude, adding it to the tube and starting to pull from it. She exhaled smoke, looking around the backyard. She was sitting alone, Sonia helping Jamal and Morgan around the house as people continued to drink and smoke. The smell of barbecue from the grill swam around in the air, Aya clearing her throat as she continued to smoke.

"Damn." The voice she's been waiting for all night filled her ears as she looked over to see Shaq licking their lips causing Aya to roll her eyes as a smile played on her lips. They walked over, taking the hookah pipe from her hand and pulling from it.

"You didn't switch the tip out." Aya grumbled causing Shaq to smirk as they exhaled smoke from their nose.

"I wanted to see what you taste like before I put my tongue in your mouth."

"Oh you are so nasty. Where have you been at, anyway? I been here for like an hour." Aya stated sassily. Shaq sat down next to her, grabbing her hand and analyzing her new manicure.

"These are cute. All for me?" Shaq asked while looking up at her through their lashes. Aya scoffed, but didn't pull her hand away as they continued to rub it.

"In your dreams, baby boy."

"Mm, call me that again mama."

"Boy, bye. Go help your friends." Aya chuckled even though she felt completely flustered. They smelled so good, like weed and cologne and she wanted to inhale it forever.

"Ain't nothing to do. I can get you a drink. You're all empty handed."

"I have my little sangria right here. But nice try." Aya winked before grabbing her cup and sipping the drink. Shaq licked their lips, before leaning in as if they were gonna kiss her, instead grabbing the cup and sipping her drink.

"Ew."

"It wasn't for you." Aya giggled. Shaq handed it back to her before looking around swiftly. Aya wondered why he was looking around like that, but figured out why once they pulled a bottle of Hennessy from their pocket.

"Black people don't know how to act when it comes to henny. This is my motherfuckin' bottle. You want some, bae?" The switch in tone caught Aya off guard, the woman laughing slightly as she sighed and handed Shaq her cup. He grinned, pouring some inside before handing the cup back to her. She sipped it, gasping at how strong it was causing them to chuckle as they took a swing from the bottle.

"You tryna get me drunk, huh?"

"Drunk people tell sober thoughts." Shaq responded back.

"Oh so you tryna get me caught up? Mhm, I see." Aya giggled as she took another sip. They sat in silence for a second, Aya feeling tipsy from her drink as she continued to sip it. She felt warm, the breeze cooling down her skin. She pulled from the hookah pipe while Shaq lit their blunt, exhaling into the air.

"So when you gonna stop playing and let me put my tongue in it? Hm?" Shaq suddenly whispered in her ear causing her to gasp and slap their shoulder as they laughed.

"Damn, take a girl out on a date first. Sheesh." Aya stated sarcastically as she rolled her eyes. Shaq just chuckled before inhaling from their blunt.

"You know I don't do that, spoiled brat. I rather get straight to the point."

"I don't know..you're still a stranger to me." Aya responded as she took their blunt from their hand, inhaling slowly before exhaling. Shaq looked at her in surprise, their lust just growing even stronger for the woman that continued to surprise them.

"I thought you didn't smoke."

"I don't know, this drink is doing something to me." Aya responded with a smirk as her eyes fell to Shaq's plump lips.

"Nah, don't look at me like that. Deadass."

"Why not?" Aya asked huskily as she sipped her drink again, her eyes darting from their lips to their eyes. Shaq smirked before leaning in to her ear.

"Don't look at me like that unless you want my dick down your throat." Aya broke into a chill as Shaq discreetly sucked on her earlobe before pulling away. She knew it was the cognac giving her confidence, her body hot and ready. Her mind shifted back to the dream of the bloody room and how their cock vividly felt inside of her.

"Excuse me." She cleared her throat as she stood up, stumbling slightly as she walked into the house, leaving Shaq staring in her tracks as they bit their lip.

She pushed her way through the house, slipping into the bathroom and shutting the door. Her heart was beating rapidly in her chest as she paced back and forth while rubbing her exposed arm. She thought back to Sonia's advice, swallowing hard as she looked into the mirror.

"Be a big girl." She whispered, jumping when their was a knock on the door.

"One sec." The door was pushed open and before Aya could protest, Shaq shut it completely before staring down at her while exhaling from their blunt.

"I got you turned on, huh?" Shaq asked darkly as they walked over to her. She didn't answer, feeling dumbfounded as she stared up at them with pleading eyes.

"Yeah..I know..mhmm..." Shaq whispered while grabbing her throat, their lips pecking hers softly. Aya gasped against Shaq's lips, her knees nearly going weak.

"What happened? Hm?" Shaq asked as they kissed her lips again. Aya nearly moaned, their tone so cocky yet so sexy. She loved arrogance in a man, and Shaq had the confidence that made her wet her panties.

"Look at me. Look at daddy." Shaq whispered while choking her, Aya looking up at Shaq with big eyes full of lust. They smirked, biting their lip before leaning in and licking her cheek before kissing her lips again, their hand sliding down her exposed cleavage causing her to break into goosebumps.

"You feel this? Huh?" Shaq asked as they took her hand and placed it on their large bulge causing Aya to gasp loudly from the width and the length.

"Yeah..just imagine how good it'd feel once you sit down on it. Just give me the word and I'll give it all to you." He whispered against her lips, kissing her harshly before letting go of her throat and walking out of the bathroom, leaving Aya in a complete daze as she tried to catch her breath.