Boys Boys Boys

Look who wrote a long-ish chapter! I know it took me five days but...yeah...

Comment!
Vote!
Fan!

I've decided it'll be every five days instead of a week. I won't make you wait that long! :3

Enjoy!~~ 

Chapter Two: Boys Boys Boys

"I'm going to miss you so much sweetheart!" Mom coos, pinching my cheek. I blush softly, looking down at my feet to hide my red cheeks.

"I'll miss you too mom." I mumble softly. Truth is I'm glad to get out of the house. Ever since the summer before senior year I've been waiting to escape.

But let’s not go there.

"Your dad would be so proud." Mom smiles sadly. I gulp.

"Yeah, he would." I mumble back to her, my heart is heavy with both sadness and excitement.

"I guess I better be off. I still have some things to pack." Clearly upset, mom wipes the tear away from her eyes. "You better come visit me in Ohio when you can, okay!"

I nod, hugging her tight. "Tell grandma and grandpa I miss them a lot!"

"I will Caleb, call them sometimes though. They like hearing your voice." Mom squeezes me tight before letting go. "Have fun sweetie, but not too much!"

I grin and watch her disappear down the long hallway.

Now, time to unpac-

"Hey mate do you know where the bathroom is?" I turn to look at the tall guy.

Could have sworn I locked the door.

“Sorry, but uh no.” I smile sheepishly. “Guess I need to figure that out too.” I can’t help but to get slightly excited at that voice. It’s not every day an attractive male with a very sexy accent walks into my room. 

God I’m turning into a girl.

The guy shoots me a half smile. “I’m Miles by the way! If you ever need me I’m right across the hall.”

“Caleb and thanks.”

Miles smiles once more before walking back to his dorm across the hall.

Twenty minutes here and I’ve already kinda made a friend. I’m doing pretty well for a, well, me.

Sighing, I take in the room that now seems like a blank canvas for me. I hope whoever stays here with me shares the love of art- or is extremely indifferent and doesn’t care what I do. In a perfect world I’d be able to live by myself with maybe a cat for company-

Nope, never mind. I will not be a crazy old cat man.

After unpacking everything and decorating my bottom bunk with my favorite blue comforter and matching pillow, I decided to get to know the place. I take one step out the door hear a bunch of guys yelling ‘Fight! Fight! Fight!’ and step back in closing the door.

Day one and people are already getting in fights?! I know this isn’t the best college out there, but we’re adults now! Shouldn’t we realize how immature fighting is? Plus it is pretty scary, people can get really hurt.

 As long as that fight is going on I’m staying in my room. I’m not going to put myself in harm’s way that would just be stupid. So instead I plop down on my bottom bunk, grabbing my sketchbook from my backpack.