This Chapter Is So Cheesy

WHOA LOOK HOW FAST I UPDATED!!

Chapter Fifteen: This Chapter Is So Cheesy

Caleb's Point of View

"Hey Zach sorry for waking you up but have you seen my- Is that Wes?!" My jaw nearly drops when I register what is happening, or was happening (thank god).

Sure enough Wes' head pops up and he blushes softly.

"The fuck is going on?!?" There's no way Zach would just sleep with Wes! He likes him too much!

"I-I should go..." Wes mumbles softly. He goes to get up, but stops when he realizes he's naked. "U-uh.."

"I'll just..." I shoot a glare at Zach before steeping out of the room.

"What's wrong?" Reed asks. He had been waiting out in the hall for me to change my shirt. It had gotten wrinkled from my nap.

"Zach-" if I tell Reed what happened he'll surly kick Zach's ass. He thinks of Wes as his little brother, or at least someone he needs to protect. "I'll tell you later." Right after I say this Wes stumbles out of the room, his brown hair is sticking up in every direction and his shirt is on backwards.

"Oh hell no." Reed hisses under his breath as the kid rushes past us.

"Reed," I gently grab his arm, "we have to let Zach explain himself."

"What is there to explain? Zach is a whore and he pressured Wes into having sex with him."

I glare at Reed. "First off Zach is not a whore, and even if he was you'd have no right in calling him that!" He seems hurt, but he knows it's true. "And second Zach wouldn't pressure anyone into having sex! He's not like that!"

"Fine," Reed mutters softly. "Let’s go head him out."

So Reed and I both walk in to the room. Zach is hunched over; only a mess of white sheets covers his lap. He sighs as we enter.

"Zach, what did you, I thought you and Wes..." I can't seem to form the right words.

"We didn't go all the way if you were wondering." Zach mumbles with no emotion. "Wes got freaked out just as we were going to. I guess he wasn't ready..."

"Hell no he wasn't! Aiden told me he had never even been kissed before!" Reed breaks in angrily. "Why the hell would you do that to him?!"

"He told me to." I can see the hurt in Zach's eyes. They had faded to a dull gray color and looked a little red. He had been crying.

"W-what?"

"Wes never liked me...h-he knew what I'm in to and he just wanted to get it over with. I was stupid to think someone like him would even give a shit about someone like me." Zach begins to tear up again.

"No, no Wes wouldn't do something like that!" I sit next to my friend and wrap an arm around his shoulders. I look to Reed for help.

"Caleb's right. There's something weird about all of that. Wes isn't the type to just sleep with someone to get it over with." Reed takes a seat next to me.

"Then what? Why would he just do it?"

I shrug and bite my lip. "Maybe he thought you'd like him better if he put out."

"That's stupid," Zach wipes a few tears away. "Can't he tell he's already got me wrapped around his finger?"

"Not if you don't tell him." Reed says flatly. "If you actually got to know him you'd realize he has little to no confidence."