Adventure Time

I swear this story is going to be rather long...

15 votes on this chapter and I'll post the next!

Wes -> 

Chapter Seven: Adventure Time

"Honey I'm hoooome!" Aiden chimes into the darkened room. The only light was spilling from a small laptop screen. Underneath the laptop lays a small boy who looks who doesn't look a day over fifteen.

Hm, maybe Aiden and his friend stepped into a fountain of youth and that's why they look so young?

I'm just going to go with that.

"Wes! Wake up! We got a sexy boy in our room who's single and is ready to mingle~" Aiden giggles and winks at me as Wes's eyes slowly open.

"H-huh?" He blushes shyly as he looks at me. "Is that the boy you were t-talking about?"

Aiden's own cheeks turn a soft shade of pink. "No! No this is Reed! I was talking about Miles."

So cute.

"O-oh, sorry."

I smile and sit on the bed across from Wes's. I wish our dorm had beds like this instead of bunk beds. Then again when Miles and Aiden finally get together bunk beds might be a little more private, if you know what I mean.

Unless those beds aren’t sturdy and I feel every movement…

"It's nice meeting you, Wes." I flash a toothy grin at the kid. Even though he's cute as fuck, Wes just isn't my type. He's too shy. Caleb was the perfect balance of shy and outgoing. He was perfect everything.

"N-nice meeting you too."

"Well now that we know each other Wes get ready!" Aiden claps his hands. "We're going on an adventure!"

"An adventure to where?" I cock an eyebrow not remembering anything about going someplace. "I thought we were just going to chill here."

"Where's the fun in that?" Aiden asks. "Come on Wes stop being a sleepy head!"

"I don't want to g-get up." He mumbles softly. "Can I stay here, p-please?"

Aiden Shakes his head strictly. "Nope! You're coming with us weather you like it or not!"

He pouts and sits up, brushing the brown locks from his face. "Mean."

I chuckle softly at the relationship of these two. They're like opposites of each other yet they're so close. I can just imagine these two getting in an argument. I feel like Aiden would let Wes win just because he seems to be the softer of the two. But who knows, maybe under that cute he's a little demon.

Nah.

"Your face is mean." Aiden snaps.

"Your everything is mean!" Wes glares.

"Your momma is mean!"

"Now that's just harsh..."

I try to stop myself from laughing at the two but I just can't. They're going at it like old ladies fighting for the last, eh, whatever it is old ladies like.

When we finally make it out of the building I know exactly where we're supposed to go.

"You want to go get that girl?"

"Huh? Oh sure!" Aiden smiles. "Finally we can get a lady in our group! She better be pretty!"

"Oh Miles and I think so." As soon as these words escape my lips I know I shouldn't have said them.