Two Heads Are Better Than One

Whatever happens in this chapter please don't kill me...

...Oh and 20 votes would be nice...I'll be able to get to 100 and that'd make me a very happy person...

Oh and Wes isn't my character...he is my friends....That person up there...Go read her stuff (it's cutetiful) 

Aiden ->

Chapter Five: Two Heads Are Better Than One

A few days passed before I spotted Caleb again. School had started up the previous day and I found out I had a class with him. Of course he wanted nothing to do with me.

Why would he?

Currently I'm sitting in my dorm, Miles out getting some stuff- hell if I know what it is. He comes with the strangest things. I let out a huff of frustration and run a hand through my slightly greasy hair.

Shower time.

I gather up a clean V-neck t-shirt, nice fitting dark jeans (ripped up a bit at the knees), and a fresh pair of boxers. Making my way to the bathroom, my mind wonders off.

What's Caleb doing right now? Is he with that emo kid? If so what are they doing? Have they fucked yet or do I still hold the position of the only person who's done that with him? Are they doing it now?!

I finally get to the bathroom, luckily it's empty. Picking the last shower at the very end of the room I set my clothes down on the sink counter and strip down to my birthday suit. I take a glance at myself in the mirror.

Damn, I'm looking pretty good.

How has Caleb not thrown himself on his knees and begged me to take him yet?

Probably because I broke his heart...

Yeah that’s probably it.

Sigh.

I turn the shower on and wait for it to warm, however before I can get in Aiden bounces into the bathroom. He doesn't spot me at first but when he does he's frozen on the spot.

"Hey." I mutter, thanking nothing of it.

He gulps as his eyes fall down to my crotch. "Hi."

"My eyes are up here." I chuckle.

He doesn't move his eyes up. "Yeah but your head isn't."

Well shit, Aiden really is a little pervert, and I kinda like it.

"I suppose it is."  I smirk

Caleb! Remember Caleb!

Aiden pops up on the sink, his eyes glued to me the whole time. "You can still take me up on that offer."

Well since Caleb has moved on...

"I think I will."

I don't think Aiden thought I actually would because he seems shocked at first. Then I notice the slight tent in his black sweat pants. Quickly, I stride over to kiss him, and as soon as our lips connect all the hormones I has been ignoring flood out. I push the guilty thought of how wrong this is to the back of my mind.

I need to do this.

Aiden's fingers trail up my cheeks and tangle into my hair. I let out a soft moan as he pulls me closer.

"This is nice." I whisper huskily against his swollen lips.

"Mmh." He nods rubbing his lap against mine, causing another moan to escape my mouth.